Posts created by txmimi

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 2, 17 6:40 PM
SchneeBaer, thanks for the tip about the space bar! Now, can you explain how to get 3 stars on a level? Thanks!

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 2, 17 12:20 PM
What's the trick to getting him through the door? I started the demo, walk the guy to the door, but he doesn't ever go through it. Help?!

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Jan 18, 17 10:34 AM
I'm trying out my first VV game. The last part of the tutorial says to make a love hut by dragging a villager onto it. I've done this repeatedly with my builder people and they just walk away. What am I missing?

posted in Toy Defense 3 - Fantasy on Jul 4, 16 7:26 PM
I've played and replayed Wild Animal Cemetery on hard difficulty level, but cannot get the three stars. If someone has done this, what tips do you have for me?

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 22, 16 2:15 PM
I'm not sure if this is a tech issue or not. . . is there a way to have a true relaxed mode on this game? Regardless of what I check on the options page, that blasted timer with the skulls keeps ticking away at the top. It's not very relaxing. . .

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 22, 16 2:14 PM
I want to play the game in relaxed mode without a timer, but regardless of which option I select, the timer remains in place, ticking away the time and showing those blasted skulls.

I want a genuine relaxed mode without a timer. How do I get that?

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 3, 16 4:57 PM
I've killed all the crows, one nest at a time, watching the pebbles fall to the ground, but I have only 11. I've gone back over each nest a half dozen times without finding it. Any help out there?

posted in Totem Tribe on Apr 26, 15 6:00 PM
I am replaying Totem Tribe and having trouble finding the last papaya on the Island of Worship. My only recourse at this point is to try painting it in the programs file. I've found the file, and can open Microsoft Paint, but don't know how to use Paint to color the papayas. Help please!?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 17, 15 2:25 PM
I have the round and triangle stones for the armor, but can't click on the ruins of Salamander Village. I clicked on the ruins a long time ago and got the quest for the crown. What else do I do to get the armor?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Apr 14, 15 4:06 PM
I last played this game several years ago and recently decided to replay it. I'm ready to fight the dark lord, but there are still two shaded areas on my map: one south of the sea that's south of the fishing village and one in the mountain pass, near the farmer who helped me early on. I seem to recall those opening when I last played, but can't figure out how to do it. Help?

I know there must be more areas to explore, because I'm way short on both eggs and mushrooms.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 11, 15 12:17 PM
Consider hanging on to the meat! When you finally get the ship built and sail around, you're going to need lots of meat.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 10:02 AM
I don't see the one on level 29. . . any help?

Never mind! Found it!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 15 6:09 PM
Any tips to get gold time on the France bonus level called Flag Day? I get the flowers right but can't seem to finish in time.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Planet of the Z-Bots on Dec 28, 14 2:36 PM
I'm working on the 3rd of the mini games offered by a silvery star in Star Town, and it requires the use of rainbow bubbles. But I don't know what those are/do and there are no instructions. Any help?

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 3 on Nov 22, 14 5:51 PM
Is there a way to see what your score was on a previously played game? I'd like to go back and try to get gold on all the levels where I have silver or bronze, but I can't find a way to see previous scores. Surely there's a way to do this!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Jun 23, 14 8:46 PM
I've completed the game with all gold and bonuses (except for that pesky level 50, which stubbornly continues to show green. . . grrr) and still don't have enough money to finish buying all the buildings for the company. What should I do to get more money?

I have completed all the levels of Campaign for the Crown, and each level on the map shows 3 stars. But the last area (Centerra) has a blue flag instead of a red flag like all the others, and the voting area shows the king is missing 2 points. How does this happen and what do I do to get all 100 points?

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 15, 13 1:29 PM
Well, I'm playing on normal level, and sometimes I get gold on the jewels and sometimes well done when I've gotten all the jewels. No biggie, just annoying. . .

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 14, 13 7:53 AM
I believe it's two separate issues. Finding the artifacts, including the 3 parts at the top right of the screen, gets you one gold, then supposedly finding all the jewels gets you a second gold. I'm having the same issue as Tooldforgames. . . getting all the jewels, but not gold. Anyone have an idea?

posted in Sky Taxi 2: Storm 2012 on Dec 3, 13 8:54 PM
How do you attack the big bosses? I've encountered the first one and have no clue how to defeat it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator