Posts created by permie27

posted in Farm Up on Oct 29, 15 4:52 PM
Greetings Fellow Farm Up Gamers! I am curious to know if anyone has ever won 100 of ANYTHING but more particularly GOLD on the Roulette Wheel with the creepy dude. I play the wheel everyday and (a) I've never won Gold (b) I've never won 100 of anything and I mostly win bricks, wood or animal food. Please tell me that it is possible to win Gold and that the 100 is not just on the wheel to entice me to spend 6 of MY Gold in a pointless exercise. I love Farm Up and continue to play in spite of (1) No quests (2) Freezing up issues with the Wheel and Collections (3) Impossibility of keeping up with wheat for bread factory and (4) Slow progress with experience points to achieve a new level.

posted in Farm Up on Jan 11, 15 6:51 PM
gohill wrote:
permie27 wrote:Greetings and Happy Holiday and Presents Festival to all Farm Up Players! My question is this: I can no longer get quests by clicking out of the game and then clicking continue. I learnt this little help trick from Farm Up Game Forum. Why has it stopped giving me quests? It takes so long to get the XP points to get to the next level. I'm currently on Level 55.

The delivery people are gone on level 55, they will return on level 56... till then, you're on your own. Plant turnips and papaya trees till you turn blue in the face.... I'm also on level 55 and am taking my time restocking the barn.

posted in Farm Up on Jan 1, 15 6:04 PM
Greetings and Happy Holiday and Presents Festival to all Farm Up Players! My question is this: I can no longer get quests by clicking out of the game and then clicking continue. I learnt this little help trick from Farm Up Game Forum. Why has it stopped giving me quests? It takes so long to get the XP points to get to the next level. I'm currently on Level 55.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 26, 14 8:24 PM
I am hoping a Game Manager will read this post and the original posted earlier today. I am a very low tech, intelligent person and I love my games, all purchased through Big Fish. When I lost my game today I had clicked on the New Game button because the Continue button was not responding - not highlighted. I admit I was devastated and a little shocked to realize how much I have invested in this game over time. I had only just purchased 450 gold coins and at Level 43 the idea of starting over is not something I want to do. I understand that I made a mistake clicking on the New Game but there was no warning screen to say I would lose everything I have achieved and bought. I eagerly await your reply and give thanks in advance that you will be able to make an old lady happy and get her game back. Thanks!

posted in Farm Up on Jun 26, 14 4:39 PM
Is it possible to retrieve my original Farm Up game after accidentally clicking on New Game instead of Continue. I'm at Level 43 and have 450 Gold (purchased two days ago) so I am hoping there is a way to get back in to my old game as I really do not want to start again. Can anyone help me, please?

posted in Farm Up on Sep 21, 13 8:27 PM
Each time I try to harvest my garlic it tells me that there is no path. What has happened and how can I fix it? I need to harvest my garlic in the next few hours or it will wither. Help!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator