Posts created by lm8077

posted in Clutter on May 18, 16 10:23 AM
Suggestions for games similar to Clutter. I like the idea to be able to move the items around. Thanks.

posted in Clutter on Feb 13, 16 10:49 AM
I would like to turn off the hints. Is there a way to do this? It is not in the options.

posted in Paradise Quest on Jun 8, 14 6:03 PM
I have downloaded Paradise Quest on two computers and one game looks different than the other. One uses flowers the other uses nuts. It's weird..

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 2:06 PM
Level 629 does not work. The left hand side never gets the rocket to blow up the boxes. NEVER. This game is now useless.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Oct 30, 13 2:04 PM
level 629 does not work. You never get the rocket on the left hand side to blow up the boxes.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 13 5:13 PM
I am stuck on the same level. What did you do? I never get offered the rocket on the left.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 13 5:12 PM
I have started and restarted level 503 and it is impossible to finish because you need the rocket to blow up one section of the game and it is never offered. The right side always brings up the rocket but the left side NEVER does. I don't play the game timed so I can play it for hours without timing out. I'm stuck. I think it is a software problem. I can't go on any further. HELP.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator