Posts created by Adzel

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug on Feb 17, 14 7:51 AM
I am in the cave. The HOS says to find the hook which I did but I cannot retrieve it. Why? Please advise.

If there is not rabbit medallion in the fireplace, then how do I finish the game?
Thanks

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Dec 26, 13 7:06 AM
It seems I am not the only one that cannot find the medallion in the fireplace. I looked around the room for pieces just in case. i would really like to finish the game. I really like it so far. I re-downloaded it also.
Does anyone have a solution.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 13 1:36 PM
I am back at the Grand Room. There is suppose to be a Rabbit Medallion in the fireplace. Mine is not there. I worked through a couple of other snags, but this is the second time that I have made it this far and no rabbit medallion. Any ideas please.
Thanks Adzel

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Oct 7, 13 8:08 AM
I ma on page 36 of the walkthrough. I finished the puzzle with the dragon and I am to go back to the fountain outside. I have clicked so many doors that I do not know where I am. Can anyone help. Please.
Thanks Zelda

Nothing happens when I take the bucket of water to the graveyard caretaker. What should I do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator