Posts created by norwellian

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 25, 15 12:05 PM
Thanks for the thought, Night. I really appreciate it, but of course we can't. Oh, well, there's always next Halloween!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 24, 15 8:32 PM
Not only have I not gotten colored eggs this year, but I never, ever got any colored eggs last year either!!!! Yuck, I hate the spring event.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 27, 14 9:36 PM
Thank you for your generosity, MARI.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 18, 14 7:39 PM
I think it depends on your level as to whether a MOB will give you certain items

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon on Sep 25, 14 1:08 PM
No, userfree. It wasn't just you. I also had the same problem. Once I had to reboot my computer to make it go to the next scene.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 23, 14 7:34 AM
Hi Grammajo, from your neighbor in Weymouth, MA

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Sep 25, 13 6:36 PM
I can't get through the labyrinth -- I've done everything correctly but I keep going in circles!!! The symbols in the tunnels are all wrong. Can someone help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator