Posts created by djloveless

Starmother,
I had the same issue on my W10 laptop... Contact Customer Service... they gave me a game credit, because it will not play on my system & I'm certain they will make it right with you if troubleshooting doesn't allow you to play! Happy Gaming!

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Jan 4, 18 9:12 AM
Yes, TkU Synthpop!!

I have tried all the troubleshooting tactics to no avail!
After trying everything including all compatibility test options... I finally got the message that this program is not compatible!!
Hopefully they will provide a patch or update soon! TkU so much for the info!! Happy New Yr & Happy Gaming!

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Jan 2, 18 8:50 AM
Is there a solution to install and play Jewel Match games in Windows 10? I have followed all technical troubleshooting tips per Big Fish without any success! Thanks!

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Jan 2, 18 3:46 AM
Agree 100% Zork1!! This game is barely worth the price of a SE or Free Game Coupont! I'm going to have to start paying better attention before purchasing!! Lately it seems too many games are quickly thrown into play with little attention to detail and quality... too short, poor CE content, etc.!!

posted in Antique Shop: Lost Gems London on Sep 5, 17 8:02 AM
pennmom36 wrote:Is anybody having freezing issues? I've had to use Task Manager to force stop this game twice, it freezes after the level and doesn't allow me to click on the map or next level icon. (the next level icon highlights in blue but doesn't do anything when clicked on)

Yes Me2!! I finally uninstalled!! Luckily I was doing the "try B4 U Buy" option!!

posted in Hotel Solitaire on Aug 31, 15 6:09 AM
Thank you!! I didn't see it either... and finished filling my punch card up!!

posted in Treasures of Rome on Apr 20, 15 6:09 PM
ZZ you are correct!! Bonus Punch Monday worked for me too! Thanks BFG!! I'm really not hard to please...and forgive easily!! Happy gaming!!!

posted in Treasures of Rome on Apr 19, 15 9:55 AM
I agree with the majority here, I'm not pleased with this marketing strategy! And this will change the way I purchase games. At the very least I would like BFG's to let us know a specified day, whether monthly, quarterly etc. I don't like "random" days for bonus punches. I will probably only purchase very select games and at such time when I can fill a punch card; because I am the type to simply surrender a partially filled card at the end of the month, opposed to being "forced" into purchases to fill one! I'm team "not pleased"!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator