Posts created by corvacorva

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 4:22 AM
Hello,

I have a Turtle Egg to trade for a Squirrel or a Panda Egg - please PM me!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 11:21 AM
I have a Piggy Egg and I would like to trade it for one of the following eggs:

Phoenix
Snail
Parrot
Squirrel
Hippo

I am playing as Corva 179542 on PC.

Please PM me!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 14 9:44 AM
Hi all,

I have a Pegasus Egg left and I would love to trade it for one of the following:

Snail Egg
Piggy Egg
Hippo Egg
Squirrel Egg
Parrot Egg
Phoenix Egg

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 14 8:39 AM
My ID is 179542. Please add me if you want some more friends! See you there!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 14 8:34 AM
I have a Pegasus Egg to trage in for a Sharp Eyed Snail Egg. If anyone's interested please PM me. My ID is 179542 and I am plaing on PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 14 6:58 AM
Hi!
I have an Owl Egg to trade for a Pegasus or Phoenix Egg. Please PM me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 14 10:41 AM
Also I would like to have some friends... :-)

Please feel free to add me:

Meet you there!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 18, 14 12:56 PM
Hi there,

I really love the game, but since the last update it freezes regularly (every 10-15 minutes). Sometimes it takes just a few seconds and then continues, but unfortunately in about 25% of freezes it does not.
I would not mind if I had not lost so many energy points due to that because the game freezes within a hidden object scene (so all points for playing this scene are lost...).

I am very disappointed because I spent some money to have enough crystals to buy food for obtaining energy points.
I also understood that many players experience the same problem. Will there be a fix soon or some crystals to give some comfort? Would be really great!

I am playing on Windows 7.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 8, 13 2:36 PM
Hmm, looking through other BGF forums, I found this:

unclepaul wrote:When i start this game I am getting a Zone Alarm warning message :

Youre the Boss.EXE is attempting to monitor user activities on this computer. If allowed it may try to track or log keystrokes (user input), mouse movements/clicks, websites visited, and other user behaviours.
I deny this acces and the game still runs normally.
Does this game have some type of keylogger in it and why??

Well, sounds like my problem with DarkManor.exe.... I am getting a bit uncomfortable about this...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 8, 13 4:29 AM
Hi all,

since the last update my anti virus program gives me alerts that the behaviour of Dark Manor is malware-like (spying on which internet sites I visit etc.). Interestingly those alerts also pop up while I do not play and the program should not be active! Has anyone else experienced this?

@BFG: Do you have an explanation for this?

Thanks!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 30, 13 7:17 AM
As many others I experienced a complete unability to log into My Singing Monsters during the last days. Due to this fact none of us was able to collect diamonds from our mines, collect money from our monsters or play the once per day free memory and scratch minigames. Not to mention the time that was lost to breed new monsters or bake food.

In other words: If I had been able to log in properly by now I would own several millions of coins, several diamonds, monsters and food more than I actually do have now.

Since many users were extremely disappointed and there was not even a reaction to this until now by BFG (see other discussions in forum), I think it would be a nice idea to give e.g. 50 free diamonds or 5.000.000 free coins or whatever to each player.

Many of us have invested money into the game even though it does not include all the features that are found in the original version (will these features be added in the near future?). But instead of fun we bought a frustrating experience.

Maybe compensating our losses would help people to regain trust in BFG and also motivate us to continue playing this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator