Posts created by drivenbymercy

posted in Laxius Force on May 25, 14 12:43 PM
laxius force need moon dew! I have tried everything to find that moon dew to complete quest i'm going insane >:o (mage guild missing girl quest)

I need assistance in rescuing missing girl for mage guild that the girl lisbeth is in sewers BUT I Need to give ghost "A Moon dew"

I need help saving the girl in sewers don't know how to rescue her??? and where you get the special item because the spirit possessing her says it wants A moon dew?! where you get that item to rescue her. any help would be very helpful.

posted in Laxius Force on May 25, 14 12:39 PM
laxius force need moon dew! I have tried everything to find that moon dew to complete quest i'm going insane >:o (mage guild missing girl quest)

I need assistance in rescuing missing girl for mage guild that the girl lisbeth is in sewers BUT I Need to give ghost "A Moon dew"

I need help saving the girl in sewers don't know how to rescue her??? and where you get the special item because the spirit possessing her says it wants A moon dew?! where you get that item to rescue her. any help would be very helpful.

posted in Laxius Force on May 25, 14 10:40 AM
need assistance in rescuing missing girl for mage guild in sewers/ laxius force

posted in Laxius Force on May 25, 14 10:14 AM
7lindy wrote:i need a little assistance. i,m in the first part of the sewers and i,ve just saved the girl. in the walkthrough it says,after rescuing her, to go right and up, but i can,t go right only down to where i,ve already been. i,m supposed to find a mutilated body with a ceremony of blood, so i can carry on in the game.
thank,s for any help you can give.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on May 16, 14 5:17 PM
locked steel doors in old bunker doors won't unlock no matter what sylia act 1: locked steel door in old bunker

locked steel i'll enter the code but DOORS still WILL NOT UNLOCK PLEASE.??? i have Nestor i'll get code for bunker 13 then enter it 013 =CODE BUT the Door still won't unlock what do i do????? HELP!!!!!!!!!
please the code is G188, But NOTHING. :'(((( HELP I'm SO FRUSTRATED I'm ABOUT Cry i don't understand what i'm doing wrong because i'm doing exactly what your ALL doing

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on May 16, 14 2:09 PM
totally agree guys

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on May 15, 14 7:36 PM
locked steel i'll enter the code but DOORS still WILL NOT UNLOCK PLEASE.??? i have Nestor i'll get code for bunker 13 then enter it 013 =CODE BUT the Door still won't unlock what do i do????? HELP!!!!!!!!!
please the code is G188, But NOTHING. :'(((( HELP I'm SO FRUSTRATED I'm ABOUT Cry i don't understand what i'm doing wrong because i'm doing exactly what your ALL doing

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on May 15, 14 5:42 PM
what are codes for doors ALL THY DOORS PLEASE ??? i have nestor i'll get code for bunker 13 then enter it and door still won't unlock what do i do????? HELP!!!!!!!!!

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on May 15, 14 9:13 AM
locked doors in bunker (#13 and #9) I don't know what codes are, help have questions

locked doors #13 and #9 i don't know what codes are, when you go 2 enter a code in to 1 of the locked doors do you need put a ( - ) in for code to work or will u just do for example C566 OR C-566??
last question when getting code from control panel in what way do u put combination in 013? or what please help.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on May 14, 14 5:52 PM
what are codes for doors ALL THY DOORS PLEASE ??? i have nestor i'll get code for bunker 13 then enter it and door still won't unlock what do i do????? HELP!!!!!!!!!

posted in Vastar on Apr 10, 14 12:52 PM
hello anyone please help in this matter please guys thanks.

posted in Vastar on Apr 9, 14 8:16 PM
how much is it

posted in Vastar on Apr 9, 14 8:03 PM
Do u know where u get all the spells for the component list for julian???? that u could find in the red,blue and yellow chests. thanks anyone in advance that could help assist me in this thanks y'all.

posted in Victim of Xen on Apr 4, 14 4:59 PM
hey where you get the old coin?? i need to know where you get the old coin which is the shard of luck. please tell me if anyone knows.

thanks in advance!!

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Mar 24, 14 8:44 AM
I found great plains but cannot find the lair anywhere in great plains does anyone know exactly where in the great plains the thanatos lair?! is????

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Mar 17, 14 11:17 AM
hey Fishies i'm wondering if someone has had this issue and is so could someone help me find out what to after you escape the dungeon and exactly what i need 2do in town of masamure and who do i speak to?! also where do i get the stone of death?! if anyone has the information i need that would be great please help me thanks in advance /

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Mar 16, 14 8:27 AM
What to do in town of Masamure????? someone please help tell me what to do after you leave sewers i thought your supported go to the town of Masamure????? but when i go to the town but there's nothing to do or better yet idk what to do and could someone please tell me how to get stone of death? i could really use the help and honestly I appreciate the help. thanks in Advance.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Mar 16, 14 8:23 AM
What to do in town of Masamure????? someone please help tell me what to do after you leave sewers i thought your supported go to the town of Masamure????? but when i go to the town but there's nothing to do or better yet idk what to do and could someone please tell me how to get stone of death? i could really use the help and honestly I appreciate the help. thanks in Advance.

posted in Shining Plume on Mar 11, 14 9:43 PM
hey how u extinguish the 2 flames on right ??
now with the statues can you pickup both them and place them at wardrobe on either side?? and how do you extinguish the three flames ? papillomma please me! and explain what to do after beat monster in room with pentagram.

posted in Shining Plume on Mar 11, 14 7:15 PM
thanks ganon advice really helped but will you give me another chance i really am sorry hope you get this ganon. will you forgive me?.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator