Posts created by anitavision

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 8:21 AM
Thank you to all for your wealth of knowledge. I will so miss all of your posts! I did print the levels to replay and the resource needed posts. I very much appreciate all the work that went into these lists. Wish we could find a forum to continue and if you do please pm me. As NeenaL60 put it "You've got a friend". So this is goodbye and I wish you all the best.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 20, 18 12:17 PM
I only found your forum a few weeks ago. I am a "lurker" thrilled to find a place with other seniors having explored gummy drop cities where I now find myself. (in LA, and hate it) So much information, but my timing was too late...How will I make it thru the rest of the cities? I will miss you guys and your exploits. I too am thinking of cancelling my bf membership. I will continue to glean what I can from all the posts. That is, provided they do keep the forums available. I just wanted to let you all know that your info is greatly appreciated. If you should find a way to keep going somewhere else, I hope to join you. ( I do belong to several yahoo groups but from what I understand they are a lot of work for the moderators, even having at least 3 per group).

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Feb 17, 14 6:51 AM
I have been having problems with the game not letting more than one person play. Followed instructions to go to game manager...no update. Reset to manual says no updates available, still not able to download update.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator