Posts created by barbaradougal

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 13 3:29 PM
Playing on ipad the game froze at the basement where you are supposed to get the gold key to open the box in the carriage. I had just clicked on the key but it is now not in my inventory so I cannot proceed. What can I do? Thanks

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 13 11:15 AM
disaster struck! Am playing this on iPad and when I got to chapter 3 in the basement, everything went fine, I placed the valve, filled the goblet, and placed the gem in the pillar, which opened to show the gold key. Then the game froze so I had to turn off the iPad. When I restarted the game, the gold key was not in the pillar and nor was it in my inventory. So what do I do? I realised the key must be for the box in the carriage right at the beginning and I don't know if I can finish the game without this. Really don't want to start over. Can anyone help? Thanks
(sorry posted this originally on regular version forum, not collectors edition, not sure if it makes a different)

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Oct 2, 13 10:06 AM
disaster struck! Am playing this on iPad and when I got to chapter 3 in the basement, everything went fine, I placed the valve, filled the goblet, and placed the gem in the pillar, which opened to show the gold key. Then the game froze so I had to turn off the iPad. When I restarted the game, the gold key was not in the pillar and nor was it in my inventory. So what do I do? I realised the key must be for the box in the carriage right at the beginning and I don't know if I can finish the game without this. Really don't want to start over. Can anyone help? Thanks

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Oct 2, 13 10:02 AM
disaster struck! Am playing this on iPad and when I got to chapter 3 in the basement, everything went fine, I placed the valve, filled the goblet, and placed the gem in the pillar, which opened to show the gold key. Then the game froze so I had to turn off the iPad. When I restarted the game, the gold key was not in the pillar and nor was it in my inventory. So what do I do? I realised the key must be for the box in the carriage right at the beginning and I don't know if I can finish the game without this. Really don't want to start over. Moderator - can you help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator