Posts created by gsdogs

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 23, 18 3:35 PM
1 found that by putting catnip and a bubble together it creates lots of bubbles and you get your score Hope this helps

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 16, 18 10:36 AM
Thanks but in this game 4 and 5 has different power ups I cant remember the game that has a way to do it On 84 and cant go any further

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 13, 18 8:58 AM
How to make bubbles Got all components but need 6 bubbles forgot how to do it thanks

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 17 4:15 PM
thanks for the info on the 1st key but how do you get the line to go to the cage he just stands there and wont go the other way

posted in Crazy Heights on Aug 27, 17 12:49 PM
full moon hotel says I have 19 floors to go I get up to the 5th or so floor and loose my turns and then it takes me back to the first floor to start over Is this the way this last building plays please let me know still saying I have 19 floors to go

posted in Crazy Heights on Aug 18, 17 2:00 PM
just an update I didn't play the game for a few days and when I tried it again the elavater started working but I have another question it says I have 19 floors to go I get up to the 5th or so floor and loose my turns and then it takes me back to the first floor to start over Is this the way this last building plays

posted in Wanderland on Aug 15, 17 9:43 AM
I'm back for awhile My new friends code is 276526

posted in Crazy Heights on Aug 13, 17 1:22 PM
thanks for the info but no help

posted in Crazy Heights on Aug 8, 17 1:56 PM
I am in the hotel and game was playing ok but I finally saw that I wasn't moving up and sitting with 21 floors left I have played it to many times to count clearing the levels but still sit at 21 when I clear a level the floor appears to go up but still says I have 21 to go any ideas

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 17 1:43 PM
It looks like a great game and after playing about 20 minutes I think I will buy Only thing stopping me is the darkness Can hardly see the screen and the writing it is probably my computer { as others are saying how nice it is { but don't know how to fix it

could someone tell me were the second part of the falcon amulet is I put in the peacock crest but can't find the falcon

?
 posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 10, 17 8:25 AM
I played this game this morning and everything was ok Shut down Went back on and hold and behold it comes up with a different language I didn't change anything any ideas how to get it back to English ?????

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 17 12:42 PM
if you keep clicking it finally works but then he takes a few steps and can't seem to go further until it gets to 1 move

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 17 8:18 AM
me also looks like a good game but no relax no sale

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 25, 17 7:28 AM
thanks Jodylyne Finally got it got figured out and got the outfit my code is e1ea9g feel free to use it

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 22, 17 12:43 PM
did you have to download a new game as I don't see a new id in options

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 22, 17 9:29 AM
my code is E1EA9G maybe if I get 1 I will see what I'm doing wrong I put yours in 4 times and again got wrong code each time

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 21, 17 12:13 PM
my code that I got from my u outfit

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 21, 17 7:46 AM
I have the unicorn code have tried to input it into mailbox but it tells me wrong code tried several times am I putting in the wrong place

I goofed didn't get all the map pieces for the notebook and can't seem to get back there any ideas or do I have to start again just opened the door in the picture in Abigails room

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator