Posts created by april3850

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 16 1:12 AM
I am also having problem with Christmas room. It is not working. When I enter the room everything freezes up and I have to restart computer to get back to game. I cannot get the gifts or the butterflies or the gold chests. Nothing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 16, 16 11:32 AM
I just reached the 74th level and the end of the game til the next update. Usually when I get to last level I start getting quests that give me keys as reward. This time, as I wait for the update I'm not getting any keys. I have 0 keys. How can I collect keys while I wait for the update? Is asking friends for them the only way to get them?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 16 4:19 PM
I have all 27 ghosts but the game says I only have 26. How do I get the last one?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 2:47 PM
What are the red, green, and blue ghosts used for? I have collected a lot of them. But now I don't know what to do with them. Other than satisfying the daily quests, I don't see why we are collecting them. Does anyone know?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 7:52 PM
Correction: It looks as though they have somehow merged my old game with the new game I started. I still don't have all the friends I had from the old game. And they put me at level 61 but I still have the new game code which is 586008. It looks like I have my inventory and coins/diamonds, but I had to start back at the Dark Tower. I lost all of my holiday pets and holiday inventory and have to rebuild my private room. But its still better than starting over from beginning. I not complaining, just letting everyone know. Thanks for new friendships.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 2:37 PM
Good news! I got my old game back. That happened very fast compared to last time. If u r one of my new friends in my new game, please send me another friend request. I no longer have that game. Please send requests to 276942. AprilC is the name. PurpleTiger4thTime has been shut down. U can delete that one.Thanks.
Its really nice to have all my old friends back. I didn't get all my content back but close. I have to do the Dark Tower area over again. And I lost Trina and have to rebuild some of my holiday stuff and collect my blue shards, and have to rebuild my private room. But other than that they were really fast at restoring me this time. So thanks to the powers that be.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 16 10:03 AM
Yes, I'm on PC. Sorry Zoey. I wish the powers at BigFish would find a way to make us compatible. This app is too big for my phone. I have to stick with PC for now. But feel free to message me if u have any questions. If I can help I will. Ive been at this a long time. Have fun!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 16 8:40 AM
I am having to start my game over for the fourth time. Looking for some of my old friends. My new code is 586008. I will also welcome new friends too. Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 8:20 AM
The new pet food is a rare item but I have gotten 3 of them so far today. They drop sometimes in the HOS just like the other food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 8:17 AM
This is the first time Ive been in this forum in awhile. I just came in to see what everyone thought of the new update. I see now that most players are unhappy. Personally, I am happy with the changes and I will keep playing. I dont mind getting coins instead of the items in the HOS. It makes the game more challenging. And I like that we have continuous quests. I was bored between updates and now at least I have something to do while I wait for the next one. I am happy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 16 5:18 PM
OK THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!! I RARELY GET ANGRY BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS. LAST NIGHT I FINALLY GOT RID OF THE XMAS STUFF AND I GOT THE REGULAR DAILY QUESTS BACK. i AM WORKING ON THEM AND THEN EVERY TIME I LEAVE THE GAME, WHEN I COME BACK THE DAILY QUEST I WAS WORKING ON HAS VANISHED AND THE CHRISTMAS ONE IS BACK. I HAVE USED DIAMONDS TO PAY FOR SOME OF THE ITEMS NEEDED FOR THE QUESTS. THEN IT DISAPPEARS AND THEN I HAVE WASTED THE DIAMONDS I SPENT. ALL DAY TODAY IT KEEPS GOING BACK AND FORTH FROM THE REGULAR DAILY QUESTS TO THE CHRISTMAS. WE NEED TO GET ONE OR THE OTHER AND STICK WITH IT. PERSONALLY, I AM READY TO GO BACK TO THE REGULAR QUESTS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 5:48 PM
The Easter eggs were available during the Easter/Spring event. I am assuming that next year they will become available once again when Spring arrives.
As far as the Pet eggs, look around on this forum and find a post where players are trading or giving away eggs. Thats how I got most of mine. There are many players here that have extras and dont mind sharing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 15 3:43 PM
eskarina_ wrote:what does the golden pony eat?

Golden Pony eats 6 Unique food. There is also a Crocodile. You get him for using pets 20 times. He eats 8 Unique food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 15 3:40 PM
If you run out of food you can always craft more if you have pet medallions. Thats also one of the new achievements as well. I think the first one is craft 10 pet foods. I did 10 at once and actually ended up with more coins than when I started. Each time you craft something you get a spin and you get more coins, stamps, diamonds, and more food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 4:07 PM
Since I started this thread a little while ago, I went back to the game and now the roller on my inventory page is working. It wasn't at first. So Thanks again Devs!!! Great job on this one!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 2:42 PM
Thank you for the new content and new achievements. I wont give them away since I know many have not downloaded it yet, but everything I've seen so far, I've loved. It makes the game much more interesting now, and it gives us something new to work on for a while.

The only critique I have is that I wish we could get a roller for our inventory. Most of the items I have to sell or disenchant are on the last few pages of inventory, and each time I exit and go back in, I have to start at the beginning and manually go through each page. When you have 30 or more pages of inventory, then it takes a while to get to the end. It would be nice if we had a roller feature on those pages so we can get to the last pages faster and easier.

Other than that, Great Job Devs!!!! Thank You!!!

Sincerely,
AprilC/PurpleTiger

EDIT: Roller on inventory page is working now. Thanks!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 15 3:54 AM
I thought this update was lame considering how long we had to wait for it. Not enough new content for having waited over 2 months. I expected more. Not even one new HOS scene this time. Is this game coming to an end?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 15 6:00 AM
I guess its just me then, but I think having the wheel and the HOS takes away from the challenge of using my skill to beat my opponents. Seems like it should be either a game of chance or a game of skill, but I see no sense in having both. I would much rather be beaten by another player who has practiced more than me or has spent more time mastering their skill, than to be beaten by a stupid wheel created by some programmer who has already decided who the winners will be. If that is the case, Id rather just spin the wheel a few times and see what I get, like the Fortune Wheel in the main game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 15 6:08 PM
I really like some of the ideas here about changes to the tournaments. But I get so frustrated at having busted my **** trying to find the items in the HOS as fast as I can, and then spin the wheel and all my effort is taken away and I end up with nothing. But if I choose not to spin the wheel, my score will not be enough to win anything compared to those who have found the +50% several times. I dont see what is the point of doing the HOS at all, if the wheel is going to determine who gets the prizes. Why not just have the wheel then?

btw...I also have trouble seeing small stuff. You can always adjust how big or how small something is by going to Control Panel/Appearances/Display on your computer. Or online by clicking your Tools and Zoom in upper right corner.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 15 12:04 PM
I think the tournaments would be much more fun without that stupid wheel. Can we please just get rid of it? I would rather beat my opponents, or be beaten based on skill rather that the luck of a wheel. It would be much more fair that way. No matter how fast or how well I complete the HOS, the wheel decides who gets the prizes. It has nothing to do with skill. Plus, I have never once gotten the +50%. Wonder what it takes to get that one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator