Posts created by flipper70

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 18 11:18 AM
Never mind, lol. Silly me. I figured it out.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 18 11:09 AM
I am in the bonus chapter. I am trying to get the ladder. I see it by the shed, but it won't let me zoom in on the shed. It takes me to town instead. Has anyone else had this problem? I love this game, and am trying to finish it. Any ideas? Thank you!

I see that there are three of these games. Can someone tell me what order the games go in? Does it matter if you play them in order?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 6:24 PM
I watched Happy New Year, Charlie Brown with my kids, and then we watched the ball drop on tv. Rang in the new year with my family, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy New Year!

What do you mean, it is not the full version? Is it missing something? If so, what?

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 18 11:26 AM
Although it is hard to wait, I am excitedly waiting to hear about part 2. I am sure it will be worth the wait. I hope Big Fish gets the second part. I loved the first part!

Thank you for posting this update JaceDelft! It is nice to see that the game is still coming!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 18 11:18 AM
I think I finally found the ring you are missing and its location. When you go to the castle, and you have three options: go left to the cottage, go right to the side of the castle, or go straight ahead into the castle.

Go to the right. Here is where you see the big pot of white flowers in the lower left corner of the screen. Here is where the topiary of the person and the dog is. There is also the ladder leaning up against the side of the castle, up to the circular window. On the right side of the screen is an archway. Partway up the archway is a crack, and the ring you need is in that crack.

When you get that ring, you should automatically get the Filler's Amulet.

I hope this is the right one, and helps you finish the game!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 17 7:07 PM
I was missing one tonight as I was playing, and I had to go back through and check out each scene. I will gladly go through and see if I can find the location of that ring for you. Give me a little time and I will get back to you, ok?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 17 11:47 AM
I was having trouble with the rings, as have others that I see in the forum for this game. I couldn't get the Filler's Amulet, as I was missing one ring. After looking back through the game several times to cover all locations, I found the one I was missing. I wanted to post it so others that were looking might be helped.

When you go to the castle, and can take a left toward the cottage, go straight, or go to the right, go toward the cottage. Before going into the cottage, there will be a ring on the stone wall to the right. That is the one I was missing, and once I picked it up, I got the Filler's Amulet.

I hope this helps someone.

posted in Christmas Adventure: Candy Storm on Dec 10, 17 7:37 PM
I am trying to paint the postcard. How do I define the correct color?

posted in Grandpa's Table on Jul 7, 17 11:34 AM
I am wondering how you are supposed to complete Youth, level 5. I love this game, and am just trying to figure out this level. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

posted in Frankenstein: The Village on Jul 2, 16 8:12 PM
Across the top, from left to right, put the colors as follows: black, green, yellow. I hope this helps.

So nice to have a chance to chat with the game developers! I loved the first Where Angels Cry and am downloading this one to try now.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Apr 19, 15 9:17 AM
Big Fish has no control over the Dream Chronicles game series, neither does Kat games. Playfirst decided to move to mobile gaming, and that brought to an end the Dream Chronicles Series. The Book of Fire will not be released. Playfirst owns the rights, and makes that decision solely.

Big Fish offered the Playfirst games (like diner dash and dream chronicles) for the longest time. Only recently, I noticed that they are all gone. I don't know why, apart from it probably being with the contract with Playfirst.

It is sad that this game series will never be completed. It was fantastic.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 15 10:47 AM
I have gotten to the barber shop, but cannot find the second hidden object scene. I can't get any farther. I have gotten Felicia's brooch, and have looked at the clock. I need the clock hands. Can anyone help?

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Mar 9, 15 5:55 PM
Wolfrun, I noticed that too. Once you finish that nightmare, you can't go back. I saw the cursor change to a hand, like there is something to pick up. Also, even after doing the hidden object scene inside the ship, it says you need something bright to look there. I plan to try the game again, starting a new profile, and see if it happens again.

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Mar 9, 15 5:52 PM
MikeDB5862, did you happen to find diary page 8, about dogs, twice while playing? I did.

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Mar 9, 15 5:49 PM
Have you attached the first tank to the bathysphere? Once you do, there will be a ring you can pick up. That can be used to weld the crack in the other buoy. Hope this helps.

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Mar 9, 15 5:44 PM
Did anyone else notice that the same page is found in two different places? I found, while playing, Diary Page 8, About Dogs, in the scene with the bathysphere, when you come to the surface. I found it again in the next nightmare, where Tim is up the tree with the dog at the base.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 3, 15 10:10 AM
This game is fantastic! It is not like other HOGs. It reminds me of the Drawn series, in the way it looks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator