Posts created by Dhyaniland

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 4:11 PM
Howdy TJ!

If you play on PC, it is easy to start a Feeder Castle. Create a New User Account, I would name it whatever you will eventually be naming your new MC Castle, and play it up to say, Level 26 or 30, which still have the Winter Garden, the Old Mirror Naive, the Old Battle Pit.

You still get to see/play those Old HO Scenes, and Gift yourself pretty much whatever you want. I have 3 Main Castles and 8 Feeder Castles. It IS nice to see the Castle as it was before the Level 84 destruction on these lower Level Feeders.

I believe, however, if you play on iOS or Android, you can't have multiple MC Games on the same device. May not be worth it to you to get a 2nd iOS device or Android device just to have a SINGLE Feeder on each. $$ OUCH $$

Hope this helps (and hope you play on PC!)

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 7:54 PM
We haven't had a Summer Event yet (but that doesn't mean we never will) ~ I believe we have had Castle Challenges throughout the year. We haven't had a Mini-Event for a while. I think the last Mini-Event came during a CC (which may have been during a SE, FE or WE.) And EVERYBODY FREAKED OUT!!!

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 9:46 PM
If the Devs hold to the previous patterns of Updates with New Content/Levels, it SHOULD be before the Fall Event. While we HAVE waited 6 months for New Content/Levels, and if I recall correctly, the Devs HAVE also given us New Content/Levels much sooner.

Not a great answer, I know, but I don't think we will have to wait 6 months.

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed! I still want an Emoji for that!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 9:01 PM
THANKS Y'all!

WHEW, I thought my brain had finally melted or I was having a stroke.

I'm sure Jenifer will sort it out. It is TRULY WONDERFUL all the time and effort she (and others) are putting in to build our new home!!!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 8:47 PM
I was PMing with someone and it wouldn't Send.

Then I noticed the Main Page colors are different, darker purple banners and the Filter Box (to view all, today, unread msgs, etc.) is BLACK. and the background color of the strip on the right side is also BLACK and I can barely read it. I'm in Zeta.

And it says there are 0 Chatting in 0 Rooms. I find that hard to believe.

It's the Cosmic Clown in action again . . .

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Just checked Coalition of the Confused and that looks just fine.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 8:37 PM
eli173 wrote:The petition is located in another forum. Read the first post of this thread.

Oh, I see . . . my brain is a bit addled this time of night after chasing after Dear Old Dad, and my own health has taken a turn for the worse. Sorry.

But Man Oh Man, wonder if there is a group of Forum Users who are splitting up the task of posting to EACH Forum or at least checking to see if the respective Mods have/have not made the Announcements. Daunting tasks!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 7:19 PM
Add me as well. I, too, have doubts this Petition will go up the chain from the BFG branch to the Deep Pockets Branch of the new Owners, Aristocrat Technologies, but ya never know.

In solidarity,

XXOO ~ Dhyani

P.S. Might want to add the word "Petition" to the Subject of this Thread.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 11:41 AM
Lambchop_1 wrote:Had a seamless sign up for Delphi. I show up as (Chay)Lambchop1

I've searched and searched Delphi for you. I think you have to post before I can find you and add you as a Friend on that site.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 10:20 PM
wbzorker wrote:I'm on Delphi too. Do you know how many members have switched over?

I just looked and it says the Delphi MC has 156 Members!

Pretty good for being up for approx 2 days!

While I miss the Emojis/Smileys we have here, who knows? Maybe we can add some more.

Guess I will forever be an Angelfish here ~ I can live with that!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 2:29 PM
LIke Theo, I have a HUGE amount of Game Credits to use up.

So, over the course of the next week, I'll try out the Standalone Versions, then spend down the Game Credits to purchase the Collector's Editions.

The Standalone Games really aren't that data heavy, so a portable external Hard Drive is good, and possibly could fit a ton on a 64G Flash Drive.

I'm not doing the CC, so some of my time is freed up. I may or may not cancel the Game Club Membership. It's a small amount of $$, however, I could use it to help support for our other new Delphi Board, which is JUST WONDERFUL!

Spent an OBSCENE about of $$ on Dark Manor (3 Manors) , and have made in-game purchases to support MC on each of my 13 Castles. So I believe I've contributed my fair share already.

And I can always re-up my Game Club Membership if I see the need. IF the games are still maintained there, then I can take my 11" 'carry' Laptop with me to the play games if/when Dad goes to Hospital (again) Surely he will, just a matter of time.

At least we have options!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 12:19 PM
SUCCESS!!!

Loving the Delphi Board, still exploring and ECSTATIC to be there.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 1:13 AM
Well, that's a relief! Not that I'm glad in the slightest others had the same trouble.

I feel sorry for Jenifer as she has so much on her plate ~ and I just sent her a loooong pm with questions interspersed in a long diatribe about my childhood to present day theories of a Mad Celestial Scientist's experiment/conspiracy orchestrating the Universe to mess with my head. This Entity should have enough data by now to publish in the Galactic Journal of Psychiatric Mischief.

But I feel better now, again, sorry Jenifer.

So, do I understand correctly: I Register with any name that isn't already in the Delphi Database, enter a valid email, choose a password (write them both down), Agree to Terms of Service, which Creates my Delphi Account. Receive a Verification email, Reply to confirm, Take a deep breath. Then Log In, revel in the glorious victory for a while. Then later either I or an Admin can enter a different Nickname for my Account to be viewed by other members as my membername? Or something like that.

The big question I had for her (bless her patient heart) is if I Register with my private email address, who can view it? Members? the Public at Large?

If nobody can see it, then I see no reason to use a temporary pain in the rear self-destructing email address.

Now I'm off to go back out to the garage and clean up the rest of the 66 gallons of water that spewed EVERYWHERE including the ceiling as Mr. Fixit/Dad was tinkering with the water heater while I had a catnap this afternoon. Well he really FIXED it this time. And he walked away soaking wet and didn't tell me about it.

I discovered it an hour before trying to Register with Delphi. Seems like one insane thing is merely a brief distraction from the next weird thing and on and on and on.

And all I want right now is a hot bath. And to get into Delphi. Reasonable aspirations, one would think

OK, here I go, this time with boots on, a broom (out of dry towels. blankets & paper towels now) and my umbrella.

Ciao for now, and I probably will I miss the gifting round that just started a coupla minutes ago 'cuz I do have to some sleep some time, right?

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 10:35 PM
Trying to get into Delphi

After several attempts at using 10 minute mail dot com, it looked like I DID complete the Registration, with Member Name: Dhyani

However *sigh* although I copy/pasted the email addy from 10 minute dot com to a sticky for reference and also typed the password on that same sticky, trying to Log In, I get the message with 'The Member Name Dhyani already exists.'

What, really? There's more than one of me? Which one is the imposteur

Alright, so 'Dhyani' may not be unique enough, so I'll try Z Dhyani or Z*Dhyani or Z-Dhyani. I'll figure something out.

Did everyone just use their own regular email addresses?

Or did any of you use 10 minute mail dot com or 10 minute mail dot net? Or a different temporary email generator? Please let me know what worked.

If so, did any of you also have trouble Registering or at Log In?

Usually, I have extreme patience with tech, but reached a pretty high limit of frustration. Real Life must be scrambling my brain more than normal.

Time to step awaaaaaaaay from the computer.

Wish me luck. And will see many of you there ~ eventually.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 2:52 AM
Huh! First time I've heard of Churchill Downs selling BFG. Will check out Aristocrat Technologies. I think they make one of my favorite slot machines, Sun & Moon.

Hopefully we will get to play through another Fall Event. Halloween is my thang!

But if not, well, it's been fun playing Dark Manor and Midnight Castle and getting to know so many GREAT Friends here. Y'all have truly been my lifeline.

I'll need to be outside monitoring Dad as soon as the rain here stops in a couple of weeks, lest he skewer himself with a yard tool (again) And it will be just too hot to play on the 'puter during the day anyway. Don't want to fry yet another computer.

And we have a large 2 Day SteamPunk Festival here in a neighboring town in June, and am sooooo looking forward to making it out to at least ONE event. IF I can finish my costume(s) in time. Or next year. Or the next.

Thank you, Jenifer and everyone putting this new home for us together! Really looking forward to the rejoining THIS Great Community . . . see you in Delphi soon!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 2:19 AM
Well, we've got 13 days before this Forum goes kaput.

I did find the Midnight Castle Forum on Delphi . . . looks pretty straighttforward.

Also checked out Coalition of the Confused (a good fit for me in general!) so I may look around there.

Will check out the temporary email thing.

I have hope now, THANKS!!!!!

XXOO ~ Dhyani (a step up from the booze soaked umbrella)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 1:34 AM
I just looked around Pond Friends (as far as I could without Registering) and you can view Members Birthdays. So, it appears ANYONE can stumble upon this site, Resister and get personal information on at least today's birthdays.

I guess we've disclosed our birthdays here, as well, but you have to go looking for them unless they're on the first page, or search for them.

On Pond Friends, it's a clickable link. But I couldn't because I won't Register.

While I LOVE this Forum, and pretty much trust everybody here (not that I know everybody . . .) and desire to land SOMEWHERE with y'all, I would prefer a 'closed' message board predominantly dedicated just to Midnight Castle, with maybe some other topics/chats,/recipes /or whatever as side topics.

So I've just reminded myself to go delete any personal stuff here before it is cast in cement.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 9:34 PM
Hmmmm, I tried the link in your post, Mod bfgMurrumbidgee,

The one dedicated to Midnight Castle can be found here and also reached from within the game here (the 'here' is the link in your post above.)

and I get this over and over:

Oops!
We're sorry, but the page you're looking for doesn't seem to be here.
Go back to the Forums Home Page

*sigh*

XX ~ Dhyani

I didn't try it from within the game . . . will do that now and report back.

ETA: OK, it worked for me on 2 games, each on different laptops, from within the game, but not in the hyperlink in the Mod's post. which is still not working.

I've Bookmarked the Support link from within the game just in case. Good thing I have more than one game. If one crashes, I can still get Support by going through a different User/MC Game, and if they all crash on one device, I have another.

So, at least we have options. A small bandaid for the weeping chasm left by not having the Forum

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:31 PM
And HEY, what will the Mods do with all their free time not editing out illegitimate posts?

Notice I didn't say SPAM, uh oh . . . um, it was the cat walking on the keyboard, honest

And some of these Mods actually play some of the BFG FTP Games, and maybe even some Standalone Games.

Will we see them at one or more of them at any of the new Player-Created \Fora/Forums? whichever is correct

Where are my pink & purple pills . . . MAJOR ANTICIPATORY SEPARATION ANXIETY HERE

(*hic*)

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Darn, I spilled that 3rd drink on my umbrella. OHHHHH, NURSE!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:04 PM
And I was having a fairly decent day today. HARUMMMMPH!

I assume that although the Forum & PM Posting ability is going away April 30, that the link to BF Customer Support at the bottom of each Game Forum page will still be the way we contact BFCS for support if our games crash/Content Updates are wonky, etc. for ANY/ALL of our BFG Games, Standalone or FTP.

Assuming there will actually BE Content/Level Updates.

Would any Mod who is swimming by please confirm how we contact BFCS for support AFTER the Forums are fixed and static???

In Memoriam, Midnight Castle Forum, you are LOVED and will be MISSED by sooooo many . . .

WAAAAAAHHHHH ~ Dhyani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 2:21 AM
Call me crazy, but I seem to recall the Seasonal DQs counted toward the 3-Part DQ Achievement.

Next time I do one (a few of my Castles missing 2 or 3 Chicks/Mice/Bunnies) I'll try to remember to check my 3-Part DQ Achievement BEFORE I start the DQ.

I hope my Swiss Cheese Memory does not betray me!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator