Posts created by luckyma55

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 14 11:16 AM
[u]Maybe someone can tell me how you unlock some of the scenes. I have unlocked the scenes up to the fishing shack, but none after that, and I am on level 50. It has become frustrating. Also achievements tells me I have 20 of 24 scenes, and I have played them to master level, plus 2 christmas scenes. After that there is nothing, so how do I complete what is not there? I thought after the Christmas season was over, the 2 scenes would be replaced with new scenes, but apparently not.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 3, 13 5:01 PM
Okay I have been fiddling with the lights for a while now and can't get it. Seems to be no way to skip it. Is there a pattern I can follow to solve this, so I can move on? Any suggestions?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 28, 13 7:28 AM
Does anyone know how you unlock the tackle box. It suggests picking the lock, but the paper clip doesn't work for me, so what does work?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 20, 13 12:53 PM
I am trying to open the tackle box with the paper clip but it is not working. How do you complete this quest. I have used a lot of energy trying to pick the lock but it never works. Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator