Posts created by gwenny315

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 12:15 PM
Is there a trick to playing the Bonus game or do I have play the main game again to access the bonus game.

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 17 12:16 PM
I HAVE AN IPAD AND HAVE BEEN STUCK TRYING TO PLACE THE CORRECT CODE ON THE SAFE, WOULD I BE CORRECT TO SAY THAT THE LITTLE RED LIGHT MUST COME ON WHEN PUSHING THE NUMBERS ON THE KEYPAD !

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Dec 15, 16 3:20 PM
I was in Whitmen's study and my left arm started to vibrate and all of sudden the watch grew rather large but I am not sure of the correct time, is there a way to find out the correct time so that I may go forward in this game.

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 16 3:56 PM
Hi, I am wondering if there will be a " New Version " for Mac users like the " Newer " version for PC users.

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 16 12:29 PM
hi: I am running IMAC with EI Capiton; I am finding that some games seem to have problems with this computer and yet some games work on this computer with no problems but games from Elephant seem to be with lots of problems; yesterday played Grim Tales: The Heir CE and for whatever reason it just deposited me back on my desktop so that I could reopen and send the report to Apple and once again you are in the game but once you are back in the game it does the same thing again it's almost like it needs a patch or perhaps the game needs go to the shop for repairs because quite frankly I am getting tired of putting money into games that do not or will not run properly.

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 16 12:29 PM
hi: I am running IMAC with EI Capiton; I am finding that some games seem to have problems with this computer and yet some games work on this computer with no problems but games from Elephant seem to be with lots of problems; yesterday played Grim Tales: The Heir CE and for whatever reason it just deposited me back on my desktop so that I could reopen and send the report to Apple and once again you are in the game but once you are back in the game it does the same thing again it's almost like it needs a patch or perhaps the game needs go to the shop for repairs because quite frankly I am getting tired of putting money into games that do not or will not run properly.

I run IMAC OS X EI Capiton, which is great except for this game; anyway can't seem to get across the bridge without it crashing and trying to start the game over still happens when you get to this point in the game so what gives and my computer does not need to be updated since I already checked that aspect; so what gives; does this game need a patch; it is sad when we as consumers put up the bucks for these games and they do not work properly.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 31, 16 11:50 AM
What does a person do with the fountain in the garden?

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Jan 21, 16 12:11 PM
Where does a person find the nuts?

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 15 1:06 PM
I am having problems picking up objects like the key in the attic, I am wondering whether you must play this game in a certain order for things to work properly because the last time this happened I had start the game over which means I had to create a new profile and since it has done it again, it is so frustrating to start over from the beginning, so what gives, are all these games getting funky, a person would think that they have been cursed.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 17, 15 11:00 AM
[i]I am stuck in the basement where the storage locker are how do I get into the storage area.

I have down loaded this game through game manager Purchase History. After I down loaded the game I hit the play button only to have it load 30% and then it deposited me back at the game manager and then to the desk top. I am really confused as to why this game will not play for me, after uninstalling and reinstalling game manager as well as the game being down loaded and uninstalling it and re-trying it again only to discover the same problem again. So what gives, perhaps I am not holding my mouth the right way!!!!!?????

I have uninstalled my game manager and reinstalled it thinking it would change the outcome of the game but it will only go so far in the game and then it quits. It seems that you best not get out of the game until it is completely finished otherwise you can't seem to renter the game, I had to create another profile only to discover it did the same thing when I got out of the game and then tried to renter it will not allow it to reload as far as 30%, and then it deposits me on the desktop. So what gives, are all these games corrupt, it seems we as consumer of these games should be able to play them without bugs unless of course there are a buggy game.

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 14 3:13 PM
Hi, I am having trouble with those darn books, I have tried everything suggested but to no go, so what's happening, it is so frustrating especially when you pay xxx dollars for a CE only to find that the it won't work. Need a PATCH, or something.

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Jun 16, 14 4:36 PM
I collected all of death's blades and preceded to give them to the blacksmith but when I tried to do that they completely disappear like they did a vanishing act. Very confusing as anyone else found that their death blades went on a walk about.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Oct 14, 13 11:11 AM
When I'm in the game and now I'm trying to get out of the game it will not go back to the desktop, is there a patch that goes with this game. I played this game yesterday and then when I tried to remove myself from it and hitting the quit button with my mouse it would not let me get out of the game as anybody had a problem with this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator