Posts created by hummer13

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 16 7:19 AM
running on windows 10 and am having trouble with cursor, cannot get it to click on the skip button or the menu button. Have uninstalled it and reinstalled and I am still having the same problem. The game looks interesting and I would like to play it, but someone needs to fix this problem. Thank you for your time.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 6:59 AM
Game froze when I was about 35 minutes into the game. I uninstalled/reinstalled and it was still frozen at the same place. Only thing moving was purple smoke and hint button was sparkling. Took suggestion of going in as another name and got to the same point and the game froze in the same exact place. I am not happy at all with this and I am so glad I got the game for free, even so that is not the point, this game should still work properly.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 13 8:20 AM
I wanted to let everyone know that I uninstalled three other games I was finished with and went in to play this game and It worked, not slow at all, working normally.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 13 5:56 AM
This is the second post to let you know the game is running very slow. I uninstalled it and reinstalled, still very slow. I even took off the special cursor no luck still slow. I was just wondering the game is Direct x 6 and my computer has Direct x 11, it's a new computer and have had it for less than 6 months. Please advise what to do because I would really like to play the game since I paid for it. Thank you for your time.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 13 9:32 AM
Game is playing in Slow Motion, I uninstalled and re downloaded, but it is still playing in Slow Motion. Please find out if there is a problem as I would like to play the game. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator