Posts created by mrswopcopusa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 7:35 PM
Thanks to Allison in support, I am up and running through the castle again!
I am back as Doxielady #727185.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 18 7:01 PM
My tablet bit the dust and I am trying to get all my inventory back for my new player #727185 Pennie. Please do not send any gifts to 573050 doxie lady or 401499 mrswopcop (was a feeder game anyway!). I will send you invites and resume gifting when I am able. Thanks for all the previous gifts and look forward to getting my inventory back.?

Doxie mom of 3 #613275 is still operating fine!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 18 1:47 PM
Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 18 12:24 PM
Is there a way to retrieve my game on another table with my friend code?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 5:16 PM
I am not able to get the update on my PC. It does not show up automatically or manually in the game mgr. Please help! Don't want to miss winter event!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 17 9:53 PM
I am having the same issues with error code 208..Reset password but still tells me to activate game!? Hope someone can help us soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 16 7:37 PM
I had this happen to me too, very frustrating! I ended up having to start a whole new game under a different player name. I was on level 59 and had no idea what achievements, etc. I had earned. I was thoroughly enjoying the game and never dreamed something like this could happen. I too had received a friend request from the person who "took over" or "hacked" my game, but had not accepted it.
I hope you can get your game back. I found it easier to just start a fresh, but that's just my opinion!?. Best of luck to you.

Mrswopcopusa aka Doxielady

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 16 7:15 PM
I was trying SO hard to get the final silver chest to get my mermaid! I did everything possible, including using up all my "loot" and out of 30 pet feedings I could only get 2 silver chests! Very frustrating to come down to the wire and not be able
to get what you need. I did enjoy the challenge, but feel let down at the end.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 16 12:29 PM
Hi
My previous MC game had a technical issue and I started a new one. Previously I was mrswopcopusa 303925. I am now playing as doxielady 573050.
I would like to invite my previous friends to "storm the castle" with me again!
Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 16 1:29 PM
Thank you. You are so kind! I am pretty much computer illiterate, but with your instructions and windows8 for dummies, I managed to get a new MC game started. Kind of refreshing starting from the beginning again! I have sent a customer service request with no avail, but will continue to wait. I was on level 59 and didn't pay much attention to achievements, pets, etc. I imagine it will not be an easy task to retrieve my previous game.

thanks again,
Ms Pennie aka doxielady

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 16 11:59 AM
Does anyone know how to delete a current MC game and start over? My current game has been hijacked and would like to start over. I've already lost 4 days of the spring event with no response from customer service. Please help!

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 3:48 PM
I am having the same problem! I am Ms Pennie PC player # 303925 at level 59. Janet # 468044 has "taken over" at level 71. On the social page She shows up in my new requests and I did not send her one. My friends show up but her inventory is there. MISSING my game! Sent Customer service request on 4/9 but no luck yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 6:38 AM
qzblue,
I sent a help request on April 9th at 8:52pm and no response as of yet. The response time is running 24-72 hours. I'll update status when available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 16 11:03 PM
Thank Gohill I searched old posts and found the one you were referring to. I sent a PM to the person and asked what the outcome was. I don't have an abundance of friends so thought I would just add a few (7) and this happens! Hope the Felix Report and request for help gets answered soon. My morphing eggs are gonna spoil! lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 16 10:48 PM
I have a very odd situation! My game seems to be combined with Janet 468044. I'm hoping maybe she will see this! I'm Ms Pennie 303925. My cover page comes up fine but once game loads, up pops Janet on level 71! On the social page, my friends are there but Janet's inventory is there. This Janet shows up in my new requests.

Anyone else ever experience this problem?! I would not want anyone else to play my game or use my inventory so I am just trying to sit tight until I hear back from the devs or whomever! Losing valuable time on the Spring Event.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 14, 15 7:52 AM
LOVE new friends! I am Pennie 303925

posted in Midnight Castle on May 25, 15 10:03 AM
Hi!
I can always use more friends! happy gaming
my code is 303925, what's yours?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 2, 14 3:54 PM
I agree 100 percent!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 26, 14 1:43 PM
Fellow gamers,
I have completed the saber quest several times and have only once gotten the saber from the pirate ship! I received all the rest from the wishing well while the quest was available. Hope this helps! Looking forward to third island.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 3, 14 10:43 AM
I have had the same problem off and on with the well. I have found though that when I go to collect my chest, the first time it won't be there, but the second time there will be 2 to collect. Does not happen every time, just once in a while. Missing treasure eventually appears in inventory though.
SO looking forward to new island and new challenges Happy gaming fellow fishies!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator