Posts created by bluejen

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 18 10:38 AM
Thanks, I've been working on this for what seems like forever.

TIA for any help!

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 18 11:02 AM
Thanks! I was also stuck on the tool boxes.

I finished the regular game and got all the puzzle pieces, however I'm not able to access the puzzles.

Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Spellarium 2 on Dec 23, 17 10:11 AM
How many levels are there? I finished 70+ and I got a message that the game was over, but I can start over with a new profile, yet the game still goes on. Help please!

posted in Spellarium 2 on Dec 14, 17 10:54 AM
Any help on Level 27? TIA

posted in Cursed House 4 on Nov 27, 17 9:28 AM
Hi all, I posted that I need help with this level in the tech thread of the forum, but thought it might get quicker attention if I start another discussion. Thanks for any help!

posted in Cursed House 4 on Nov 27, 17 9:19 AM
Any advice for Bonus Level 30? Thanks!!

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Aug 26, 17 2:23 PM
Thanks fred for your wise words. I wish I'd posted earlier to be able to heed your advise,

I've finished and just ran into the "coming soon" message. What a shame that the developer has seemingly abandoned the game. Not only did I spend more money than I should have, but played in the wee hours when I should have been sleeping.

Guess I'll finish with the stars I have left by trying to do better on various stages. All in all, a big disappointment On second thought, better to be grateful for all the hours of play I def enjoyed.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Aug 23, 17 1:43 PM
I'm a bit embarrassed to say I've spent quite a bit of money on this game and am at the point where I know I should just delete it. I just finished the level with the falling rocks and need 40 stars to get to the next level.

I'm uncertain that this can even be done without spending more. SO hard to just leave it so am really in a quandary. Well, guess I'll play some of my other games and think on it. Sigh,

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 17 6:17 PM
I finally figured out why the hint button wasn't working. It doesn't seem to work in Custom mode, just in Casual. At least for me. It was driving me bonkers!

This is so frustrating. I completed all the levels and found all the puzzle pieces. When putting together the picture of Codrus, there is a piece missing. It stinks to buy a CE and then have something like this happen. Anyone else?

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 17 11:43 AM
NVM, just took some patience.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 17 11:30 AM
Ok, I'm completely stuck on "straightening" the feather out. The hint isn't helping at all and I can't progress with out it. Any tips? TIA.

I'm playing on a Mac and the game won't download. I tried uninstalling the game manager app & reinstalling, but no luck. Guess I'll send in a ticket.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Aug 1, 17 1:53 PM
Forgot to add that I played each losing game 2-3 times. Definitely made the difference.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Aug 1, 17 10:36 AM
Thanks! Whew, it took me three days (not 24/7), but I did it. The wild cards definitely helped, especially since using the undo puts the card back plus leave it to use (if that makes any sense). I also bought the amulets for 3 of the 4 "helpers." It didn't make much sense to me to spend the money on the amulet for the gnome. I feel like I won a marathon!

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Jul 29, 17 12:09 AM
Ok, I'm about ready to give up. I've tried to beat the Golem so many times, I've lost count. Curious as to some of your strategies. TIA.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jul 28, 17 9:25 AM
Thank you!

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt on Jul 26, 17 2:56 PM
pennmom36, Thanks for your thorough review, although it was a bit hard to read without spacing lines occasionally. Just a suggestion.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator