Posts created by elaverne

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Apr 6, 18 6:35 PM
How many chapters and how many levels?

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Apr 3, 18 11:42 AM
I just finished Level 38 after playing it over and over again. I did not understand how to get the helpers so lost a lot of money. After you buy what you want you just click anywhere on the table and it will work. That's how I finished level 38. Now I am stuck on 39. lol

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 2, 18 5:00 PM
HOW DO YOU BEAT THIS LEVEL? I HAVE PLAY ED IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY HELPERS.

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 27, 18 1:15 PM
I am stuck on level 30. I have played it 7 times and it sais I won but still wont go to level 31

posted in Amanda's Magic Book on Mar 18, 18 2:39 PM
I am on chapter 3. How many more chapters are there?

posted in The Chronicles of Jonah and the Whale on Mar 17, 18 7:09 PM
I HATE SPIDERS

posted in Amanda's Magic Book on Mar 14, 18 1:55 PM
I could listen to the music all day and it's a rare thing to have music on my games. Wish there more games with such calming music.

posted in Picket Fences™ on Mar 10, 18 1:42 PM
I don't know what all the negative reviews are about but I LOVE this game. I have had no problems with it at all. I like it because it is different from the other games I play, eg. match 3, solitaire to mention a few,

posted in Legends of India on Feb 26, 18 10:56 AM
When I exit this game and turn it on again it starts me over again on level 35. The last time I exited I was on level 40. I like this game and would like to finish it so can someone please help. I tried getting help from Dr. Felix but did not know how.

posted in Legends of India on Feb 23, 18 3:19 PM
I read what all the others had to say and I wanted to say that the music is annoying. I would like to turn off the music and just listen to bombs and other sounds.

posted in Fantasy Quest Solitaire on Feb 11, 18 5:24 PM
I had to use all my helpers on level 51 so I am stuck on level 52 with no help. I have played level 52 5 times and can not win. Anyone know what I should do?

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire: L'Amour on Feb 7, 18 12:47 PM
I love all the Jewel Match games The last 2 Games I played are outstanding. Jewel Match Solitaire Col. Ed. and this one are fantastic. "L'Amour" is so beautiful and even the cards are of this generation. I chose the K & Q cards. I am 88 yrs. old an I am slow so I have to play the relaxed games but it is so much fun. Keep these games coming Suricate Software and I will keep buying them.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 18 3:10 PM
This is the best solitaire game ever. I would give it a 7 rating if I could. The 6 castles are so beautiful. I wish I could save them and make copies to print. I did not have any problems at all with the game, I have windows 10. Another thing I really liked was if you had to replay a level you don't have to replay the hole level. When can we expect another Jewel Match?

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Jan 21, 18 6:05 PM
What is a spell icon and why do they tell me at the first of a new game to click on that icon. I don't even know it looks like. Help!

posted in John and Mary's Memories on Jan 19, 18 5:31 PM
I have tried using the shuffle generuously as well as until necessary and each time there are 4 or 5 cards. I have played this many times and I can't go forward until I finish this one HELP

posted in Funny Pets on Jan 18, 18 7:23 PM
Has any one finished the last level? on my P.C. this game runs slow and maybe that's why I run out of time before it finishes. I am playing the easy version. I have played it ten times and still can't finishing. Anyone?

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 29, 17 11:41 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for your reviews.

Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire is THE BEST solitaire or any game I have ever Played. Please, please make more games like this. The castles were beautiful. I used the last castle as a wallpaper. I had so many things to say about this game and now I have forgotten, I am 88 yrs. old and I am slow so I do not play timed, ever. I have close to 400 BFG's so you can see how I spend my days. Thanks for keeping us old folks entertained. Bless you.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 29, 17 11:20 AM
elaverne wrote:

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 29, 17 11:18 AM

posted in Medieval Mystery Match on Nov 16, 17 11:40 AM
Need help with level 76.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator