Posts created by Amy_Leee

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 5, 13 11:39 PM
I've played two new scenes including spin afterwards, collected gifts from neighbours, sent gifts to neighbours, collected all the usual silver/juju/gold from my attractions AND the biggest test of all: moved items from one area to another! No crashes!

Thanks Big Fish!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 5, 13 1:39 PM
Awesome, Spoodledame! I'm also having some luck this morning so far.

At the start of Day 7 in for me in Australia, have been collecting silver/juju/gold and opened new chapter. Not yet played a scene. So far, so good.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 5, 13 5:45 AM
DM crash log, day 6, no joy

Sorry to alarm anyone in my previous post, I was thinking of a something a couple of members mentioned earlier on, about the nearly month long crash they experienced and how similar this pattern of crashing is now to how it started then. But I'm hopeful that since it happened once, it will not be allowed to happen again.

Well, on with the waiting..,

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 4, 13 2:46 AM
DM crash log, day 5, no entry still. Not even a teaser

Thinking this could turn into a 3+ week wait, like it was in June/July this year?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 13 2:46 AM
Still not working for me at the end of day 4

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 2, 13 2:43 AM
Ah, well that rules out my interruption theory. Just as well because that was too hard to reproduce :p It's almost cruel, isn't it?

Guess it's just back to waiting then. At least we have eachother!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 1, 13 11:31 PM
Omg! I got in! I couldn't believe it, I was too scared to get my hopes up but after collecting my daily prize, reading the 40% gold sale, the land expansion sale, the new quest for new chapter and the really best bit: collecting some silver from a couple of attractions, I knew I was in!

Then it crashed and hasn't come back since.

The thing that was different was as the "enter" screen froze as usual, just as Sterling appears, I got a 20% battery notification from my phone. After I pressed ok, the scene changed suddenly to show all three characters, so I hit enter. Then the "loading" page appeared! Oh, sweet loading page! But it wasn't to be.

Of course I've tried to replicate the scenario (which is rather difficult) and even tried the Home button and power button to try and recreate the interruption, but to no avail.

On a positive note, I've vacuumed the whole house from top to bottom and feeling pretty good about that instead of feeling bad for wasting time on my phone. But I do miss it!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 1, 13 6:10 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

It looks like it might be a little longer than we were anticipating. We're working with Apple on this issue, as it looks like this same issue may be affecting other companies as well. We're still working hard and are committed to getting you back into your games as quickly as we can.

Again, thanks for your patience with us and we'll continue to get you updates as we know more.

Thanks,

bfgDeveron

Uh oh! If I'm reading this (between the lines) correctly, "working with Apple" means "it's Apple's fault" and "might be a little longer" means "we are not willing to budge, there are too few players having problems to justify the cost to us (BF) for fixing the problem right now" which could mean there are restrictions from Apple on data volume management with which the game does not comply for some users?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 6:49 AM
Thanks for your help PTBT I will follow your advice once I get back in!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 6:27 AM
Trevett1st wrote:Me too - I need a support group! And I was expecting big things for Halloween!

I was expecting big things too! But it can't be the update, because I've been having this problem all day, just found out about the update here, downloaded it five mins ago. Still exactly the same problem. Without boxes for different servers though.

Going cold turkey is hard! :p

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 6:22 AM
It's kind of a relief for me too, that I'm not the only one who can't get into my game. But feel sorry for others as well. I'm having withdrawals!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 6:12 AM
Not fixed yet for me either. I'm having withdrawals :p

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 3:25 AM
Yep, same thing happening to me too. Started this morning, can't get in at the moment.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 15, 13 7:53 AM
I'm kind of relieved that it's not just me, I haven't found any bonus strings in the Ship Graveyard scene either. I have gotten 2M+ score for the "unscramble" mode, but the silver payout is much less than the previous premium scene. Even with the same score in each scene, I get at least $1K less in silver.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator