Posts created by lucymydog

posted in Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly on Nov 4, 13 5:31 PM
I'm stuck in chapter two in the dinning room. Even though I finish looking for all the items I can't move on.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Oct 25, 13 9:01 PM
I can't put the ducks in a row can you help

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Oct 23, 13 4:21 PM
stuck in Shaw's studio

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Oct 15, 13 3:36 PM
[i][u]
mathgal wrote:
gingergal wrote:[b]ram solution is 9,6,18,1,13,5,4,2,25,23,8,15 some of the corresponding roman numerals (didn't put them all in) are
9,6,18 (XVIII), 1,13 (XIII), 5 (V), 4 (IV), 2, 25 (XXV), 23 (XXIII),

Get blood covered chisel.

Go back to art gallery and put statue in same place as bear on right side of frame and use blood chisel on painting and repeat the puzzle you did earlier. You get evidence against shawn 2/2. Give to Shawn at Haley’s workshop, get doctor’s note.

Click on bookcase in Haley’s for HOS 9 get trolley.

Go to Natalie’s workshop and use doctor’s letter on her.

-Use trolley on crates by door, click on crates to put on cart, move cart out of way.
-put poster under door, paintbrush in keyhole take poster to get key.
- Open door, switch on light (right side above desk)
-click on second drawer in purple dresser move top to get paper disc.
-Use paper disc on viewer on window back in main room.

viewer/slide puzzle

Press lever on right (to cycle through photos) on each photo, hit the focus knob (left hand one) then cycle through the colours (right knob) until you get a formula on each one. Once you see the formula keep hitting the left knob to focus it until the formula for each one appears in top left of screen (there are three). You get the formula.

Click on box on floor by the viewer to get a repeat HOS - HOS 10 to get paint solvents.

Look under bed in other room HOS 11 to get knob.

- Use knob on desk drawer, click on pipe in drawer first then the matches on top of desk use match on pipe.

-Click on coffee table, on book to get cipher puzzle. Use cipher (viewer puzzle formula) in inventory on cipher puzzle.
M=1V
E-11
S= vi

Move wheels to code, brown one M-IV, blue E-II, yellow one S- iv. Then click on number on upper left side then click on the letter in the alphabet using all the corresponding numbers on the wheel as they are now correct.

Do cipher - note that the S has a small “i” and not a capital one so there is only one place that the S goes! Other symbols are like that as well. Doing one number does not fill in the rest of the same number you have to do each one manually.

Cipher says - *[color=#fffff

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator