Posts created by Melvenatm

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 16, 13 2:49 AM
I'm trying to figure out how to earn shards to purchase my first two monsters for the Ethereal Island so I can breed the other monsters. Does anyone know if that is possible or do I have to buy shards to purchase my first two monsters before I can breed other monsters? I have 128 shards and I don't know how I got them and I'd like to get enough to purchase the monsters because I can't seem to breed them. What do I do? I'm stuck with an empty Ethereal Island.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 9, 13 2:04 PM
FishyFemale wrote:Ahhh!!! I tried breeding potbelly and drumpler and got another potbelly named Thorny! I didn't want another potbelly, I was trying to get a clamble. I see from the above list of combinations that I had the parents right, so why didn't I get a clamble? I put potbelly as the first parent and drumpler as the second, but should I have reversed this order to get the needed clamble? I don't see why that should make the difference since I still had both parents correct, but can someone verify this for me please?

Its been a long time sense you asked this question and I hope you finally got your answer. However, if not, I have found that the level of the two monsters you are breeding together matters. It can be very tricky because sometimes the levels have to be equal but at times, when stronger monsters are pared with weaker monsters, the weaker monsters' level has to be higher than the stronger monster.

The trick is to find the right level combination and that might take a few times to get it right. I'm currently at level 20 and my breeding has gotten easier using this method. I hope this helps. Please let me know if it does.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 9, 13 1:16 PM
If you max out of beds at 60 beds, you'll need to sell one or two of your duplicate monsters: that is not needed for breeding another monster, to make room for new monsters. Make sure you sell the monsters that produce the least amount of coins to keep your maximum amount of coins producing. Sell your other items only if they are not needed to keep your monsters happy level at 100% because the happier the monster, the more coins they produce.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 9, 13 1:13 PM
CoordinationNOT wrote:
Adoralora wrote:When it tells you " you need more beds ..." im max on my castle at lvl 16 and have removed a lot of decorations... don't want to cause of my islands atmosphere but its not letting me place a monster..

The only way you can place more monsters is to make more beds. Keep maxing out your castle until you get to the diamond level. Once you get there that is the max castle and the max amount of beds per island. If you want more monsters you need to buy another island then. Good luck to you

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 18, 13 5:56 AM
I’m stuck! I have a hatched egg that I can’t place until I upgrade my castle on Earth Island. However, I am at the maximum available bed space for the castle so the game won’t let me upgrade it. Could someone please help me out of this dilemma? I'm currently at level 16. I don't know if that is relevant.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 17, 13 12:58 AM
I recently sold a small bakery to get extra coins. I didn't think I needed it because I already had two small bakeries and two medium bakeries that I couldn't get more than two of them going at once. Then I got a statement in my goal box to get 5 more large bakeries. When I went to try and achieve that goal, I found that I couldn't because I needed one more small bakery to upgrade to make the quota but there were no more for sell. How do I rectify this mistake? Can I even rectify this mistake?

Also, I am so frustrated because the game will not allow me to bread a T-Rox, a Pummel, or an Entbrat. I purchased more diamonds and bought the T-Rox but I'm convinced that the game purposely disallows the three monsters to bread so that we have to purchase them. Am I wrong? Has anybody ever gotten positive results from their matches or does one of the parent monsters always come out of the attempted breading?

If someone has had a successful breading of a T-Rox, Pummel, or Entbrat and did not have to purchase it, please let me know how to accomplish that. Anybody know how?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator