Posts created by Neoteny

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Oct 17, 13 5:37 PM
Hello! i'm having trouble with the hunt for the puppeteer game, i hope anyone can help me.

Well i'll go straight to the problem: Everytime i move my character the screen starts to titillate or shimmers the image, the graphics got distorted. I've got Windows 7 64 bits.

I think it must be some screen incompatibility of some sort, the thing is: i tried to put the game on xp compatibility but runs and error so i can't start playing, even it can't start the launcher.

Please i need help with this issue because my eyes hurt because of the constant "fluttering" so i can't enjoy the game.

Oh and i just bought the AOM:cards of destiny and this one runs perfectly.

Please could anyone give me a hand, i really like this game so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Oct 17, 13 7:21 AM
Hello! i'm having trouble with the hunt for the puppeteer game, i hope anyone can help me.

Well i'll go straight to the problem: Everytime i move my character the screen starts to titillate or shimmers the image, the graphics got distorted. I've got Windows 7 64 bits.

I think it must be some screen incompatibility of some sort, the thing is: i tried to put the game on xp compatibility but runs and error so i can't start playing, even it can't start the launcher.

Please i need help with this issue because my eyes hurt because of the constant "fluttering" so i can't enjoy the game.

Oh and i just bought the AOM:cards of destiny and this one runs perfectly.

Please could anyone give me a hand, i really like this game so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator