Posts created by bluekiwis

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 16 3:14 PM
Dear neighbors and friends of bluekiwis,

I am so sorry for my spotty gifting and helping lately. Work and RL has been kidnapping my RoM play time!

If you got dragon expeditions and I am around & have enough food, I will ALWAYS help you!

Also, I am sorry when I have to mass-gift. I really don't like it, but I have to for days that I only have limited time on RoM, just so that I know you will get something from me.

If you'd rather have neighbors who are more reliable and can gift daily from your wish list, please feel free to remove me from your neighborhood. I will have no hard feelings about it.

Hopefully things will improve soon so that I can have more time to play RoM again!

Thank you all for your help and kindness! I truly appreciate it!

bluekiwi

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 18, 16 7:08 AM
Game loads to 30% and stop loading. Please help! Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 18, 16 7:07 AM
Loading stuck at 30%... and not moving... Sigh.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 13, 16 4:26 PM
Thanks, nixe2000!

A pretty standard chest, in my opinion.

I especially love the "5 x Old Amphora" part!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 12, 16 7:48 PM
Mmmm... sushi....

I like the idea of living in Japanese Mysteries, except the Horror Park; if only it can be closed permanently or replaced with the Cave behind the Waterfall...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 11, 16 8:36 PM
ttaravision wrote:I've just come back to the game after some time off. I think it has been around 8 months away!

I'm looking for some neighbors. If anyone from my old neighborhood would like to have me again, I will be grateful. And new neighbors are welcome as well.

RaEk2t

Thanks
Tara

TARA TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *TACKLE-HUGGLES TARA* ^______________^

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 8, 16 4:17 PM
@anna9lviv

I know exactly what you are talking about!!! I have so many energy sources (sodas, jams, etc) I wish I could just give them away like you can with most of the artifact parts to players who are just starting to play.

Same goes with energy talismans... I have hundreds of them which I don't need anymore and cannot give them away.

And Phase Watches... Who use them when you have those stop time talismans like Nautilus Pallium...

I know what you mean about that lion... eating all those tartlets and won't even give one squid ink (relic charge)... And when I go visit my neighbors, keep giving me Line Jutes... Really? I have over 1,000 of these things... I'd rather have sweet corns or linseed oils so I can give those away...

Just some thoughts...

Please don't get me started on those silly red noses and the amethyst figures...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 30, 16 5:22 AM
Daily quests for duels and comps are turned back on for now; but it is still on irregular schedule and has been forwarded to expert tech at Playme8 now, hopefully to put them back on regular schedule.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 30, 16 3:44 AM
Note from aventeux:

Bellows Manor and Paris:
- the 'Cooking Bag' dropped in night mode (after the 5th search in night mode) - I'll assume the quest was supposed to be 'search in night mode' and not 'search until' as I'm not the only one that found that object in night mode
- 7 objects require a specific mode
- on average: 2.9 searches per object
- by playing round and round until I assembled the 3rd artifact, I collected 40 Seashell Beads ( to feed the creature at neighbours' places) and 42 Clay Masks (to feed the creature in Paris).

Creature at neighbours' places:
I helped 49 'Roaming Eagle' to get 35 'Magnetic Powder' (with quest only).
(1 Magnetic Powder costs 2 crystals - 35 Seashell Beads cost 35000 gold pieces)

Creature in Paris:
- I helped 39 'Roaming Eagle' to get 35 'Firewater' (with quest only).
- the creature often dropped 2 Firewater at a time
- Summoning scrolls used: 20
- Gold spent on creature helpers: 175 000 gold pieces
- Total of creatures helped: I forgot to count.
(1 Firewater costs 1 crystal - 35 Clay Masks cost 35 Crystals)

Expedition:
Expedition time: 2H
Feeding times: 50
Food: 19 000
Room open for: 4H

Expedition room 'Saloon':
- 2 quests to chase away a specific ghost
- 6 objects require a specific mode
- on average: 2.2 searches per object

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 30, 16 3:42 AM
From Polar Fox, chest includes:

200 x Silver Tarra
150 x Gold Tarra
1 x Reed Pipe
7 x Paranormal Trap
1 x Quartz Crystal
1 x Paper Glue
1 x Golden Citrine
1 x Scale Weights
Back in Time trophy card
3 x Magic Nectar
10 x Crystal Harp
1x Power of Lightning
3 x Bells
3 x Phase Watch
3 x Solar Lamps
3 x Hammer of Thor
3 x Magic Magnifying Glass
10 x Azure Grapes
1 x Comet Retort
5 x Dragon Coin
1 x Ruby
1 x Blue Phiante
15 x Creature Summoning Scrolls
5 x Fiery Seal
1 x Frosty Cowberry
7 x Old Amphora
5 x Dragon Tablet
5 x Latin Scroll
15000 coins
5 crystals
1,500 xp

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 29, 16 3:49 PM
I am sorry I don't have anything to update... Except that problem seems to be more extensive and the tech supports are looking into it further.

Hope the new offer is keeping you all busy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 9:25 PM
Bumping it up for new players

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 8:22 PM
I use Firefox and Chrome. Both can highlight and right click to open link in new tab.

But in case that doesn't work, here is the main points from those threads:

From saturnina100: the 2 artifacts you mention were in a weekly offer called "phenomena census" which came out in April 2014. So you will not find the artifacts until the offer comes back (if it ever will).

From zitronenfalter: 12 27/4/2014 - Phenomena Census
A new side quest is available with a lot to do...
Each 15 Hunchbacks, Jugglers and Mimes
Each Ghost once
4 items with "explore different areas"
and 15 items from helping Unoicorns, Dryads and trees at friends places

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 8:09 PM
This has been discussed before:

Book on Phenomena, Phenomena Mark, Ghostly Hunter competition.

27/4/2014 - Phenomena Census, page 2

Mainly, they first appeared in a previous offer event. Just like the red nose you get from helping hunchback, jugglers, and mimes at neighbors'... They don't go away!

Hope this helps!

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 7:48 PM
Dear neighbors and friends of RoM,

As some of you know I have been a long-time RoM player and was away for almost a year due to real life issues.

Since I have been back for the past three months or so, I have noticed a lot of changes about the RoM game, particularly the forum. The peaceful and helpful sense of community that I was once familiar with has changed drastically. Maybe it is just how things are and how online communities evolve over time.

However, I know there are enough of us who want to continue to create a positive and supportive forum place for all players to feel safe to ask questions, share tips, and comment about their RoM gaming experiences... like how it had been in the past.

I am very grateful for my neighbors (old & new) and guild mates who have been so helpful and supportive ever since I started playing RoM. Thank you for your generosity, thoughtfulness, and most importantly, your friendship. Because of you, I want to share my positive experiences by continue to paying it forward.

I will start with a group hug for my RoM neighbors and friends and anyone who needs a hug right now

Always remember: This is just a game and time spent on RoM is supposed to be fun!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 3:16 PM
Yes, indeed, they did not come back after day change. I sent another tech support ticket to let the playme8 devs know about this issue that we are still experiencing.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 3:12 AM
I got a reply back from playme8 tech support with one line stating all daily tests are working properly now.

Do you have duels and comps on your right side of the screen? I certainly do see them now!

Let's see if they come back after day change!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 16 3:00 PM
Thanks, bfgMurrumbidgee, for stopping by and updating us on progress for duels and comps.

I am editing to add, I just saw/read the previous post that had "disappeared" from before. I have to say I feel strongly offended by it, but because the current forum climate, I dare not to post anything openly in response to that post.

Has anyone try to contact playme8 customer support directly? As far as I know both duels and comps daily offers are working on other sites. It is just the BFG site that is not working properly.

Second editing to add: I just sent a tech support ticket to Playme8 about our duels and comps not working on the BFG site. Hopefully, we will get a response soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 23, 16 4:33 PM
The room itself wasn't too hard and items drop pretty quickly. Don't need the whole 4 hours to get it done--unless you take multiple breaks like I did...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 23, 16 5:42 AM
Ghost Chest Content

150 Silver Tarra Card
180 Gold Tarra Card
10 Creature Summoning Scroll
1 Trophy 'Haunted House'
7 Bell, 5 Phase Watch, 5 Solar Lamp, 7 Magnifying Glass, 7 Hammer
7 Old Amphora, 7 Paranormal Trap
10 Azure Grapes, 10 Crystal Harp, 5 Dragon Coin, 5 Dragon Tablet, 5 Latin Scroll, 5 Fiery Seal

20,000 gold pieces, 10 crystals, 1,500 experience

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator