Posts created by crestedwave

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 21, 15 2:06 AM
just play italy to build up fuel I played that alot and up to over 700 in fuel dont need to spend gold at all if you are up to playing the same city over and over I like it because it s the easiest one and it goes fast

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 19, 15 7:50 PM
I have some much resources and fuel and gold stocked up dont really need anything all my buildings are all pirate themed now I got so much food stored up to bad I can give some away to some of the new ones starting the game I just play for the fun of it just trying to make guru on everything

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 13, 15 7:42 AM
this is what I recommend go buy fuel maybe 15 play just the HO scenes that use only one fuel the other cities you dont need some of the resources to build yet till you get more quests keep playing and collect the objects for the mini games and play the mini games and collect stars collect as many stars as you can go to the slots play the star slots see if you can win gold collect as much gold as you can but dont play all your stars you might need them, and if you win gold just keep it I , I have one over 100 gold bars just playing the star slots

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 11, 15 7:54 PM
yes I know I have done all 8 blueprints now all I need to do is collect the resources and that will take alot of fuel

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 11, 15 7:53 PM
Yes I know I have done all the map quests got all 8 blue prints

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 10, 15 4:24 PM
I dont think it will spoil it for anyone this forum is to help people and to use little resourses as possible trust me it wont spoil it for me

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 4:26 PM
remember its the gold bars not the gold coins you have to play

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 4:05 PM
you have to get jackpots in order to collect those planes parts to

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 3:06 PM
the plane parts in the arcarde are in the one with the gold bars and one with the stars and the quests just showed up

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 2:49 PM
I finished all the quests to fix the plane now I am able to go to the other places egypt ect if you want to fix the plane it takes some mini games so you might not want to upgrade buildings since it takes so long for them to upgrade I made a mistake and upgraded some of mine to the pirate but I used gold to build them right away I I havdid accumate alot of gold and another thing it doesnt take energy to visit the cities around the world it takes fuel and you have to buy it with 5 gold you can receive fuel in some of those cities but sometimes you dont receive it

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 14 7:42 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUNNY I DONT BELEIVE THERE IS A UPDATE AND GUESS WHAT WHO HAS ANOTHER UPDATE COME ON GUESS

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 14 7:27 AM
they know when the update is just not telling us they know if its has christmas new years ect in it they just not telling us the truth in all this

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 14 8:24 PM
again I say blah blah blah blah I will believe it when I see it

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 9, 14 3:24 PM
and a blah blah blah blah

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 24, 14 8:46 PM
forget the update they keep lying to us. they have said they been testing for months now another few weeks , well I am just about done with the game its getting boring and nothing to do same old same old . just tell us the truth big fish

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 18, 14 3:43 AM
MY GUESS AGAIN IS NEVER , NEVER , NEVER NEVER

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 13, 14 4:01 AM
mine is over 6000

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 4, 14 11:14 PM
come seriously you really think there is going to be a update?? its been almost 5 months I think we are just wasting our time . how many update ak have with glitches but still keep updating them but not art come on since I been playing art which is from the beginning the updates had very little glitchs that I have seen maybe some of you guys need to keep your computers cleaned out might help

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 14 12:46 PM
my guess is dec 24 2025

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 26, 14 8:49 PM
I don't believe there going to be a update just my opinion there are still updating ak with all the glitches and everything what makes that so different than this is game none. its just an excuse for not telling us the truth. why update the other games with all the glitches in them and not this one sorry just doesn't make sense to me at all

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator