Posts created by txrose3

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots on Nov 23, 17 10:35 AM
I purchased the game last year. Now I can not play it. Get an access violation message. Deleted & reinstalled the game. Still can't play. Frustrating

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 14 9:50 PM
I've had the same issue as a few others. I was about halfway through the game. Left/saved. When I returned to play this time, it said my saved profile was corrupted and I need to start over. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Mar 25, 14 3:04 PM
Having the same problem. I've owned the game for years, but had deleted it. Decided to play again and reinstalled. Now I'm getting the same popup message as others.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 14 8:33 PM
I am having the same very slow/jerky issues. The game played fine during the free demo, but once I purchased it and installed, I started having problems. Very frustrating.

posted in Slot Quest: Wild West Shootout on Mar 4, 12 10:23 AM
I've gotten so close a couple of times, but haven't made it yet. The VERY frustrating part is when you get a bonus & go to it, the time continues to tick down. I think I could have won the last time I tired if it wasn't for a bonus @ the 9 min 30 sec spot. Grrrrrr

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 21, 12 7:29 PM
My cloth has disappeared too. Very frustrating.

posted in Hello Venice on Jan 20, 12 9:23 PM
I was on about level 45 of 75. Played the game earlier today & when I went to play tonight, my profile was gone. All of it disappeared!! So bummed!!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 2, 11 3:50 PM
Purchased the DD. Playing the game & began having problems where the game crashed/quit working. Happened several times. Have uninstalled & and now reinstalling. Hopefully this will correct the problem.

posted in Frozen Kingdom on May 23, 11 12:55 AM
I got the same message as mamachi. So, I uninstalled.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 18, 11 9:39 PM
I uninstalled/reinstalled game & now it works.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 17, 11 11:56 PM
Having the same issue as others with the clock. Frustrating

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 17, 11 11:54 PM
I installed the games a few hours ago, and am having the same problem as others with the clock. Am wondering if there is any point to uninstalling & reinstalling??

FRUSTRATING

posted in Retro Records on Oct 19, 10 2:00 AM
Not my cup of tea. I played about 10 minutes & deleted.

But, to be fair, I don't care for this type of game.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 21, 10 12:13 AM
Fallon

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 9, 10 12:39 PM
I enjoyed the game too.

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on May 15, 10 12:25 AM
.I just redownloaded (is that a word?) this game on my puter tonight. And, played for about an hour. It's not a great game, but not bad either.

posted in Forgotten Riddles: The Moonlight Sonatas on Oct 8, 09 9:46 PM
I just purchase this game, and so far I LOVE it. I don't know about the replay value. But, it sure is worth the $2.99 special!!

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 8, 09 12:19 AM
I'm downloading now. Can't wait to play!! If it's a good as I think it will be, I'm purchasing it.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on Sep 26, 09 6:13 PM
I really enjoy clearing the areas too. Now, if I just enjoyed clearing my REAL areas (home).

posted in Enlightenus on Sep 2, 09 1:31 PM
I love, love Enlightenus!! I think it's easier than RTR.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator