Posts created by margaretmae1

posted in Divine Academy on Nov 18, 16 3:23 PM
Oh, wait, y'all might have read my posts, and made the choice to prevent me from playing. Who does that? Not BFG, surely the DA mods. Wow

posted in Divine Academy on Nov 18, 16 3:21 PM
omg the game is no longer available?
what too much free stuff for bfg to handle? are you kidding? the more you give, the more you get. like honestly

posted in Divine Academy on Nov 18, 16 3:15 PM
I believe there are serious issues with this game that y'all are keeping secret, you think,
Most of us know exactly how and what this sort of game involves.
and yet you keep us in the dark.
i am, once again, deleting and starting a new game.
Pretty sure I'll be able to play the game, as a newbie.
We'll see, non?

posted in Divine Academy on Nov 17, 16 1:12 PM
I am only here because you lock every thread that pertains to "Why the heck can't I play?" YOU say it is a tech issue. If so, it's YOUR tech issue. My computer and Internet/Wifi are fine. Have been fine, for much longer than the 'Server Maintenance' messages have been standard procedure.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 16 10:43 PM
Absolutely fantastic. Trial only, but very smooth, no glitches, and on an old PC with standard video card. Good job!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 28, 16 1:47 PM
That post was from August 11 for a few days...it's ridiculous that it is still keeping me from advancing.
Is there something else going on, do y'all need more servers?
You have GOT to know a free game will be bombarded, especially one that is so ... well ,,. perfect
Sorry, no vent option.

Margaretmae

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 27, 15 3:53 PM
Thanks for the information. I have been playing on BFG on PC, just started on my phone today, so I will be able to have friends now.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 27, 15 6:24 AM
Hey everyone ! I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but there are so many discussions, I'm not really sure which one might have my answer lol. I was wondering if there is any way to move monsters from one island to another. I play on a PC, if that has anything to do with it lol. Thanks.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 15 10:12 AM
I love this game, and every Grim Facade before and after. Thanks !

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Oct 3, 15 8:04 AM
Apparently the issue of re-starting is one many of us are dealing with. I couldn't believe I lost everything I have been working hard for, including clothing and my cat....Very sad and frustrated that no one has an answer that works for me. This is a shameful way to do business, especially when it involves something that should be giving us a bit of an escape.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Oct 3, 15 7:58 AM
Although I said I wasn't going to start over, I did. Got to Level 4, went to sleep, woke up this morning and game has re-set....

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Oct 3, 15 3:32 AM
I got all the way to Level 22, only 3 areas left to unlock. Is there some reason for my game restarting? I am not gonna start over. It is ridiculous that this should happen. I had problems with this issue last year, frequently, but decided to give it another shot. Things have been going smoothly, obviously, until tthis afternoon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 15 3:23 PM
Sorry for the drama, and thanks Jackie and Anna. I was level 6 when I posted, got to level 7 and gained a griffin. Got some friend codes, we'll see what happens there lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 15 2:44 PM
Yes, well, I would love a pet. Is a given? Am I doing something wrong?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 15 1:53 PM
sorry, but I DON'T HAVE A PET

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 15 1:52 PM
Oh, and no technical issues whatsoever.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 15 1:51 PM
Had other questions, and tried to find an appropriate place to find an answer....not so much. This isn't a place for anyone who hasn't played, like, from the beginning. But I love the game. Good job.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 15 1:46 PM
I get y'all are big, but there should be a newbie post. Having said that, why am I getting pet food? I don't have a pet...

Thanks and sorry if a bit aggressive lol.

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 17, 15 1:40 PM
THANKS

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 17, 15 11:14 AM
YAY NEW TERRITORY

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator