Posts created by vicki0516

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 16 2:13 PM
Update,
I have completely deleted this from my computer. I will keep looking in to see if another update comes, but for now I am not longer playing. Will miss all my friends
God Bless
vicki0516

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 16 3:57 PM
NoFishToday wrote:
deeziner wrote:Thanks for the feedback Arizona and NoFishToday....iI guess glitchy will be the flavor of the day..or week....

I'm thinking BFG tech support is probably underwater with handling the update issues. I'll make a post in the tech issue thread here in forums....

Try to have fun in the Castle

I have sent a Dr. Felix report. I have identified the problem though. I cannot download or even play the game with my anti-virus or firewall enabled. Downloading without it is bad enough, but playing without it? Can't do that!!

I agree with you, I guess I won't be playing this game until BF comes up with a fix. I haven't been able to download it at all and I WON"T disable my anti-virus or firewall. I am able to play other BF games and before this last update was able to play Midnight Castle too (one of my favorite) so don't understand the whole thing.
Hopefully they will come up with a fix soon, they are probable over welmed right now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 12:00 PM
charlieisr wrote:HAVEN'T UPDATED AND IT DON'T LOOK LIKE I WILL TILL THE MESS IS CLEARED UP.

HAD TO PUT HIM BACK IN THE HOSPITAL AND 3AM SUNDAY MORNING. HE WAS HAVE A GREAT DEAL OF PAIN AROUND THE CHEMO PORT. THEY STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS CAUSING IT. BUT HAVE TAKEN HIM OFF THE CHEMO PUMP. HOPE TO KNOW MORE TODAY.

I AM STUCK AT HOME WITH A SICK CHILD. SO CAN NOT GO TO SEE HIM.

OUR SON IS THERE SO I HOPE TO GET SOME NEWS THAT WAY.

SHARLENE

My prayers are with you and your family. I know what it's like to have a sick hubby. These games will be here when you are able to play again but taking care of yourself and you husband are more important than anything. God be with you.
God Bless
Vicki

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 11:56 AM
I agree with both of you and I have decided not to worry about it anymore. I still have the 3 other games I can play and I am getting a lot more time to do my housework and most important spend time with hubby.
God Bless
Vicki

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 12:21 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I am unable to play the game right now, I can't get it to load. I just wanted all my great friends to know I am NOT ignoring you I just can't play for now. Look forward to seeing all of you soon.
God Bless
Vicki

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 12:14 PM
gohill wrote:I agree that it was to force EVERY one to update... games are playing choppy, went to secret rooms a few times to see if the missing friends thing was fixed - that would be a no... I do see the level 69 pets now, like that makes a difference in game play.. not.... *sigh*

I haven't been able to play because I can't get to the update, have tried everything. I didn't do the last update so now I am being forced to do this one. I guess I just won't be able to play until I can figure this out. Sorry to all my friends

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 10:28 AM
Oh well this is why I didn't do the last update and now I can't do this one, guess we will just have to wait until BF comes up with a fix.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 2:07 PM
Is Big Fish done with their maintance, I am unable to get into the game at all?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 21, 16 4:09 PM
This might have been discussed before, but I have been away for awhile, can someone tell me how am I notified if I win the "Bid" in an auction? I just bid on some items and don't know how I find out if I win the bid.
Thank you for any help you give me.
God Bless
Vicki0516

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 2:06 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 1:58 PM
Lilac13 wrote:No rolling back the update, game forces you to download the update or not be able to play.

I have played the game for 2 days now and haven't been forced to update and I won't update since the last time I did, I wasn't able to play until I went back to an old restore date. I do get asked to update but I just close the message out and it continues to the game. If I am forced to update or not play I will not play since like I said before it messed things up and not only the game but something in my computer too.
I play these games to have fun and relax so I will play until I am told I can't
Good luck everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 11:43 AM
I am afraid to do the update, last time I did it I had nothing but problems. Anyone that has done it please let us know how it went. I will just play the older version until I know how the update works. Have fun everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 3:16 PM
Jav12 wrote:I got bitten by the "shutdown bug" today. Lost 2 1/2 hours of play. All I did was use the map! Very discouraging. I don't know if my gifts were sent out either since I still had 5 available when I shouldn't have any. I am hoping they went because I couldn't send to the same friends. This is one bug which needs fixing badly. JJJ

Yes it does, this is getting frustrating. I play this to have fun not get mad LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 6:30 PM
I wished I knew what everyone was talking about. I play this game to relax and I don't play everyday so even if I knew what you all were talking about I would never reach it. I come in and play a little and gift when I have what my friends want and now I gift in the Christmas room until I have no more boxes.
I have no idea how to get more but that's life, it's ONLY a game.

Merry Christmas everyone & God Bless
Vicki0516

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 2:42 PM
Bethany68 wrote:
Dhyaniland wrote:I'm on Pacific Standard Time, and it is just about 8:30pm, which means the Jack Clock should show I have about 3 1/2 hours left.

It shows I have 19 1/2 hours left. Did the Devs set us all to THEIR time??? I guess I'll find out at Midnight PST . . .

It also wiped the Gifts I sent earlier from the Social Page. I have no idea who I Gifted already today, so some of my Friends will get 2 Gifts today, others will get none.

Anyone else having these issues?

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Having very similar things happening here.
After my game switched back to the "Fall" version after the update, the clock struck midnight here where I expected my pumpkin to turn into a sleigh.
Instead, after opening the game about 12 minutes after midnight, I got the regular version back and the game clock reset at 18 hours instead of resetting at the usual 24 hours.
I cannot gift at this point either.
Have exited out of the game several times but it just stays the same.
Here's hoping that all is Jingle Bells as soon as the game clock strikes midnight.......again!
~ Bethany ~

Me too can't get the game to load and when I do it is back to the Fall game, No Friends bubble or clock time. Guess will have to wait for another update to fix this update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 2:38 PM
Just wanted to let all my friends that are gifting me, I am NOT able to play the game since the update. Waiting for tech team to find a solution. I am not ignoring you all I just can't get into the game to gift anyone. Sorry.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 12:51 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

As always, thank you for your feedback and for sticking with the game. We can see that some of your thoughts have changed for the better after playing the new update for a bit, and we hope that this continues. Regardless, do know that we always pass your feedback along to the appropriate for future consideration.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgWaimea

I love this game but can't play at all since the new update. all I get is a blank screen with the blue circle going round and round. I can play other Big Fish games but not this one now. Mad as h---!! SS

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 12:47 PM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:Okay. I'm officially bummed, disappointed, and frustrated!

After playing this game for hours, I got the message, "Midnight Castle has stopped working...". It was closed out by the computer after it could not find a "solution", and everything I had accomplished was gone!

All the gifts I left my friends, gone.
All the Achievements I had made, gone.
All the Inventory I had acquired, gone.
All the Snowflakes I had caught, gone.
All the Snowflakes you get from the bar, gone.
All the diamonds I had gotten from the bar, gone.

In short, EVERYTHING is gone! It's like I had not played at all! Hours were wasted. Of course, there are those who would argue that playing this game is a waste of time anyway.

Has anyone else had this experience? I know it's not my computer; it's up to date on everything.

I'm not sure if I want to play anymore. To devote time and have everything wiped away as if you were never there at all is really discouraging.

Signed,
Not so happy Happy

I haven't been able to play since the update. I am really upset because I really like this game. I am not even going to try and play anymore until something is fixed. I have notified customer service and did everything they said to do to try and fix this to no avail. I am waiting again for another answer we'll see. Everytime I try to play all I get is a blank screen with the blue circle, than when I hit "contl-alt-delete" it come back on but not with a full picture screen. Maybe they will put an update to fix the update I did 2 days ago, but until than I won't be playing.Hope yours is working correct today "Happy"

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 1:27 PM
luv2playhog wrote:sorry to repeat but, I still have a lag when switching scenes and it worries me, does anyone else have this problem...don't know if I should try to update it again or even if I can..thank you

I did the update and now can see anything on the first screen. Can't get to friend or anything. All the bubbles that are usually on the bottom right hand side of screen are gone. I have tried everything. I did notify customer service and still can't play correctly. The thing that makes me mad is I will lose all my daily progress.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 21, 15 3:36 PM
I just have a question and didn't know where to go to ask. Can someone tell me is there any way of getting the Ragnus Beardrune open without having to buy coins. I am at level 42 and can't do any new Crow things until I finish with this. It takes 15,000 coins and I can't imagine me ever getting there unless I turn in everything I have and buy coins.

I am at a stop now, except if I just want to play for the coins but I enjoy the tasks that the Crow give us.

I hope this makes sense because I don't know how else to explain it.

Thank you for the help
Vicki0516

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator