Posts created by mizy

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 1:46 PM
I can skip the puzzle. i'm playing in the "casual" mode play and there you can hover over the hint button and then a notification comes up "SKIP". However for those who are playing in the more difficult levels, is it not possible to change the difficulty level to "casual" so you can ultimately skip the puzzle. As a test I went back to the menu, clicked on "options" and there I could change volume...etc. but also the DIFFICULTY level. So Let us know if this works ..... grtz Mizy

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 1:43 PM
I can skip the puzzle. i'm playing in the "casual" mode play and there you can hover over the hint button and then a notification comes up "SKIP". However for those who are playing in the more difficult levels, is it not possible to change the difficulty level to "casual" so you can ultimately skip the puzzle. As a test I went back to the menu, clicked on "options" and there I could change volume...etc. but also the DIFFICULTY level. So Let us know if this works ..... grtz Mizy

posted in Mah Jong Quest III: Balance of Life on Sep 28, 08 2:09 AM
the yin yang tiles are under the "N" tile at the bottom 2end row and 4th row . U have to remove a stone from the stack right next to it. and then each time elevate the one under it with a butterfly, when u have tiles next to each other (even not visible) you cant reach them, elevate one of them (even not visible) and you can click on them to select (click not on top of them but under. U only have to work on those 2 (4) stacks to solve the problem. Hope this give you a better hint towards the solution.

posted in Mah Jong Quest III: Balance of Life on Sep 28, 08 2:03 AM
the yin yang tiles are under the "N" tile at the bottom 2end row and 4th row . U have to remove a stone from the stack right next to it. and then each time elevate the one under it with a butterfly, when u have tiles next to each other (even not visible) you cant reach them, elevate one of them (even not visible) and you can click on them to select (click not on top of them but under. U only have to work on those 2 (4) stacks to solve the problem. Hope this give you a better hint towards the solution.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator