Posts created by BruceH

Not sure if this is a tech issue or not -

During the hidden object pair match in the car, I am looking for the second coin (the first I found behind the dashboard picture).

The cursor becomes a straight arrow, and will not change or activate anything, including the menu or strat-guide buttons. I am forced to exit via task manager.

-Bruce

posted in Slot Quest: Alice in Wonderland on Apr 20, 11 5:46 PM
There really isn't any skip or strategy to beating the red queen (and that pop-up about her stealing points - GET IT OFF MY SCREEN!), except to build up your slot level so the payoff is better.

I'm nearly beating her at 3, and will most likely beat her cleanly at slot level 4.

The first machine is very nice looking, and fun to play (but not against a cheating opponent). I only hope the remaining machines are just as nice.

-Bruce

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 2:55 PM
Same troubles everyone here seems to have - extremely slow gameplay - the menus and opening section (puppets working the windlass) run just fine, but once inside the game, slow.

The CE demo worked fine for me.

-Bruce

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 9:44 AM
I played about 20 minutes, with no problems, then quit off. Now, when I try to restart, I get an access error and the game aborts. It's not even loading.

-Bruce

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 9, 10 5:02 AM
I can only get to the cellar, once completed, it ejects me with the message "Thanks for playing the demo!"

Is it a cut-down version for the full game I downloaded? I got it from the front page.

Thanks,

Bruce H

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 7:34 AM
I have one very major complaint, but it isn't about the game; once I finished the demo, it immeadiately logged me in, added the game to my shopping cart, and sent me to checkout.

I may very well buy the game, but let ME make that decision, Big Fish!

Aside from that, an interesting concept, a bit too heavy on atmosphere. It reminds me on Azada with paintings instead of books, albeit with much better graphics.

-BruceH

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 8, 09 5:44 PM
I haven't found the shovel, but the canoe is in Stormbend; ask the bald guy next to the arguing pirates.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator