Posts created by doofus09

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 11, 16 3:24 PM
It sounds like only the first coal path was 300 juju and the remaining nine are 100. An error in coding, perhaps.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 1, 16 4:03 PM
Silver2000 wrote:Having a new issue whenever I attempt to open Dark Manor. On a daily basis I get an error notification that my graphics card can not support the game. The only way I can access the game is to uninstall then reinstall the game. At this point,my graphics seems to work. Please fix this as it is quite annoying. I will assume it is an error on your part as my other games play and Dark Manor works with a reinstall, at least for the session.

I've not been playing my PC manors lately so I'm not sure if it's still same. Previously, I would just let the BFG app load fully then select play again. It loads. No need to reinstall.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 25, 16 6:43 PM
Were you able to click send? Unlike free gifts, the game does not show that a premium gift has been sent until it's refreshed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 25, 16 6:37 PM
Great work, Eli!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 21, 16 2:23 PM
Hi Eli, I tried several sessions but not more than a dozen tries each. Most of the time just going straight to invites then switching to the other manor. Occasionally collecting silver and juju, but did not refresh the list. I have to agree that there are less people playing which increases the chances.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 21, 16 1:40 AM
Maybe it was a fluke thing but finally managed to get two same-device manors neighboured. Just kept switching from one manor to the other until one appeared on the invite list. Neither manor linked to FB.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 19, 16 12:28 AM
Unless the manor is linked to Facebook, we cannot play it on another device. CS can transfer the manor but it involves a new ID, not one that we can switch back and forth. Why not just neighbour your new manor on the iPhone?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 31, 15 1:50 PM
We can run multiple FB-linked manors on the same machine, but only one manor open at a time. However, I find that I can only have one manor constantly connected on PC. The others will disconnect themselves. On iPad, the permission screen keeps popping up, so I have them all disconnected.

As for avatars, the difference is only visible on iOS. When connected, the FB names and picture are shown, with a smaller font for the manor name below. Disconnected, only the manor name is visible, and the avatar is a blank square. On PC, there is no distinction. The only way to see who's connected is to connect the manor, and use the FB sorting.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 31, 15 1:30 PM
Happy New Year!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 31, 15 1:28 PM
Just had a quick glimpse of the HH banner. The last session says 11pm 1st Jan.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 29, 15 4:41 PM
A very recent backup might restore them. Somewhere along the lines of deleting the app and restoring, but someone else needs to provide details.
Another option is customer service but only if you have the manor ID for the lost manor. CS can replace the new manor with your old one.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 15, 15 5:34 AM
Numbers come before letters in alphabetical scoring. However, 17.4 has a odd case. 666 comes last because it is coded as i666. The rest of the words are capitalized, and small letters come after capital letters. I have not played normal mode in a long time, but I think 8 ball should come before Ant.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 14, 15 5:56 AM
Once a manor is linked to FB, it cannot be unlinked. Disconnecting does not do anything. It's possible to override one manor with another, but I've not heard of one involving FB-linked manors. Contact CS and they might be able to help you.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 10, 15 11:49 AM
Abbietweets wrote:I haven't had that problem, but I do occasionally go to the invite list and all I have is a load of dots where the names should be and they all have geisha heads. It usually clears after a while.

The geisha convention occurs when you've loaded more neighbours, and then go to the invites page.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 4, 15 5:01 PM
Game Centre is only available on iOS devices. However, DM has long been disconnected from GC, so it is no longer possible to pick friends that way. If you're playing on PC, it's not possible to invite FB friends. If your friend plays on iOS, he can invite you. Otherwise, both need to play at the same time, and keep refreshing the game until either one of you appears on the random invites screen.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 8, 15 2:14 PM
Unfortunately, none. I had asked support the same thing, and they won't allow it.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 23, 15 1:17 AM
Available from today

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 10, 15 8:25 PM
A 100 chip jackpot can give between 12 and 20 gold bars. It depends on which line you strike. Refer to the info (i) tab on the slot to see which line gives how many bars.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 30, 15 6:19 PM
Synchronizing.

The fussy spirits make mischief every few minutes. It usually only lasts a few seconds but appear often enough to annoy.

This error will not go away during or after pinning neighbours. DM needs to be restarted to keep playing.

And not to mention the recurring crashes, esp when tapping the neighbour icon.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 30, 15 12:37 AM
Scroll down this page and select customer support. At the bottom of the left column, select contact us. When you get the auto response, you must reply to that or BFG will close the ticket.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator