Posts created by linnovak

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 5, 18 1:09 AM
Thank you!

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 27, 18 4:11 AM
I can't read any of the writing, the fish are even blurry. I loved the first version & didn't have any problems. I don't have problems with any other big fish games. Does anyone have any idea why I can't see anything?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 27, 18 12:04 AM
I completely agree with you all and wish more games like this would come out! Seems like a lot of people like them since it is already on the Top 10 down load list!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 24, 18 12:17 AM
So many people love games like this. Why aren't more created for us all to enjoy?

Fayeraye - I was finally able to talk to Pinocchio after I loaded up on the ice cream. Once I had enough his ? lit up

same problem!

I see in the achievements that there is one for getting 3 stars in HOPS. How do you get the 3 stars? I have never seen a star level identifying how many stars you have received. Thanks. Great game by the way!

When you use the map is there anything special for the sections that show red rings around them? I've noticed not all have them and have wondered if there was any significance to them?

Thank you

I have a blue bar that appears at each level towards like bottom of the screen. It looks like it would be some type advantage bar (speed up workers, etc) but it doesn't say anything and it doesn't move. Does anyone know what this is for?
Thanks!

Can anyone get gold in level 2.1? I've followed the guide and still can't get gold, only silver

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Dec 4, 15 2:49 AM
Does anyone know the best level to get the 20 pumpkins in 2 minutes?

posted in The Trials of Olympus on Nov 10, 15 4:59 PM
Thank you! That does help. Thought I was missing a marker to show time was up.

posted in The Trials of Olympus on Nov 10, 15 3:13 PM
How do you get 3 stars for a level? I can't tell what level the timer has to go below before you lose the 3 stars

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 18, 15 9:14 AM
Thank you!

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 18, 15 8:01 AM
What are the bricks for that you collect in each game?

posted in Pastry Passion on Sep 9, 15 3:42 AM
Finally I found someone who is as tired of the HOG as I am. Not only are there so many of them, but they are so dark. I don't mind them if they are lighthearted. Can't believe so many people like that kind of game. I even sent a message to Big Fish asking them why they don't have more time management but never heard back. Do companies just not make them?

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 15 5:23 AM
ok - I used a hint and it circled the part of the elevator that I needed and I was able to get the arrowhead.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 15 3:28 AM
I am having the same problem with the arrowhead. I could never get the elevator key onto the slot. Any help would be appreciated!

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 24, 14 11:05 AM
Thank you!! Completed it with your help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator