Posts created by Fredericka2

you should have a piece of paper that tells you where they are supposed to go (it doesn't matter if you actually play backgammon and already know where they really go)

I just finished playing on an ipad2. No problems.

I use an ipad too, you have to touch the target, ie where you want the stone to land. Took me a while to figure this out too.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 29, 13 3:49 AM
Have you been watching the cricket?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 27, 13 6:28 AM
Whats the story with the knuckleheads? I just got one, the image in my inventory says there are three sticks, but when i place it, there is only one. Am i missing something?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 27, 13 6:11 AM
Great new sale coming up! Thank you bfg, just what i was waiting for.....(i wont spoil the surprise for my northern hemispherian neighbours)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 26, 13 6:32 AM
To be honest, theres a few things i cant see either (the violin case in the attic) but i kinda know where they are from hints, so i just stab in the general direction and hope for the best! I don't know about chair sores, but i'm developing a mean case of rsi - in both arms!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 26, 13 6:25 AM
Confucius say "patience grasshopper"

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 26, 13 1:04 AM
Ha! I love ur name too, its so true, but don't worry, you're not the only one. My manor is a mess too, i'm concentrating on silver to buy land. Btw, have you got your ??? Machines hooked up to your pathways so the walkers can step on the green light & earn rewards (lots of people miss this & don't connect them) - happy landscaping!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 25, 13 12:05 AM
Just received my christmas present from bfg, thank you very much and a merry christmas to you and yours!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 24, 13 3:53 PM
Merry Christmas, have a lovely day wherever you are, in sun and sand or snow and hearth and everything in between (btw, the post says 3:53 on december 24th, but where i am its 7:51am christmas day!)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 22, 13 7:09 AM
This happens to me every now & then. Usually if i quit (& go check out the forum, like i am now) it will be showing again when i get back. I think it is still counting, just not displaying. Good luck, i'm playing on an iPad, but i don't know if that matters

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 22, 13 7:05 AM
Welcome back!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 22, 13 7:01 AM
That is so clever, i love it too!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 17, 13 7:58 PM
This has happened to me a couple of times, I play on an ipad. The first time, I nearly collapsed in terror and was so relieved when it came back. Last time, I just turned it off, took a few nervous turns around the house and hey presto, it came back. Just in case, since I don't know how to link it to facebook, I've noted down my DM id. It's a complicated game, I think you've got to expect a few glitches - keeps it interesting

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 17, 13 7:52 PM
At the moment I'm going back and filling all the vials of juju. I am most bad at the find the difference scenes and have to do them soooo many times to fill the vial. I like all the scenes, but my least favourite is the bonus Carnival - not sure why?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 11, 13 9:28 PM
Pleeaaase, noooo budgie smugglers! Seeing our pm in them gave me nightmares for weeks! Maybe Rudolph could have the cold one?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 10, 13 9:05 PM
I know what you mean. I got to chapter 10 and suddenly ran out of quests. Up to that point I had been happily sailing along. Now I have to go back to the earlier chapters and finish collecting all the juju, which is kinda fun, but not very profitable.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 10, 13 9:01 PM
Wow, I wish my manor would have a glitch like that too. Knowing my luck though, I'd probably end up with hundreds of park benches or flowers instead of something useful or interesting!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 10, 13 6:48 AM
No, no, it was definitely the swamp creature. I've got a couple of gator men, but the swamp creature walker is like the geisha girl or the scotsman and ive only ever seen one each of those two???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator