Posts created by derbyteam

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 17 8:35 AM
Yes I do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 5:25 PM
thanks everyone for your help. I guess I am a hoarder I just wondered how much was to much to hold on to.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 11:35 AM
I have been playing from the beginning but what do most of you keep in your inventory? Such as stamps, pet food, crafting items. What to sell what not to sell and I never sell event items made that mistake after the first event lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 6:34 AM
Thanks everyone for your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 9:11 AM
I used to have the best items to craft and sell back for coins but I lost it. Does anyone know where to find it again. We need 15 crafted items next and I am just trying to get my ducks in a row so to speak.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 9:05 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your uncle losing a loved one is never easy. My prayers are with you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 17 7:07 AM
I have looked in every possible place I can and none of those options are available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 6:32 PM
Just got a new tablet. I downloaded the game I choose to start over and not transfer my other game to this device. I can not exit the game. When I turned it off I was dropped back 1 level this happened 2 xs. Has this happened to anyone else and how do I stop it from happening again.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 16 5:59 AM
Happy Mothers Day from Grafton West Virginia USA where the first Mothers Day was observed and the home of Anna Jarvis the founder of Mothers Day. It is a small world and wonderful it has spread so far and wide.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 16 11:26 AM
I have the bunnies and one for an achievement all I see is the Jack in the box and the donkey and I am still short one, oh and I have the chick too which one have I missed? I went all the way down the list and cann't see where I went wrong or missed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 12:22 PM
When I spun the wheel it said 40% and did move my score at all by the second spin was 10% and that one did count, who knows why maybe I would have won something 40% is not to bad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 16 10:29 AM
I feed my Serpent pet for the first time in the new area and got a blue chest with several items in it not just coins and stamps but other things too sorry I can not recall them all, has anyone else had this happen I did look back a few pages in the forum and could not find anything about it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 16 9:02 PM
I know it's off the subject but I hope all friends are safe after we were hit with this awful snowstorm. Our DOH has all but given up and I have over 2 feet here in 24 hours, flooding will be next so stay safe if you are in this mess.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 8:42 AM
I am also staying! If players think about it what good is a large inventory really good for others than to say you have it, I know it drops the gifting that I am sorry for. When we play an HOS and you need an item for a quest you get it don't we. It does take a lot to open new areas so you still need to play to build up coins to do so. We want updates all the time why so we can finish in one or two hours where is is the fun in that. I will agree that that we should get more for the HOS that before gave us 25, 30 coins. Players in the lower levels you do have it made with this new update since you will always get what you need in the HOS's for your quest and if you do not need an item you get coins or items sometimes or shards that we need for our rooms to upgrade. The extra coins you need to craft or open new areas which in the beginning I sold everything that was not nailed down to do so. Yes it will take longer but then we will not be asking for updates all the time which I am sure takes a lot of time and effort to create. We old players do you remember the BOW and the lock out do we want that again I know I don't. I like having a lot of coins so that's one less thing to worry about took me 4 months to get to 700,000 but at least I have that in the bank, maybe they will put coins on our wish list instead of items you never know I for one would give coins with on problem I also like to gift other players since some friends helped me more than I can ever repay when I was in a bind a few months ago when stopped for 8 months due to a death in the family and was way behind several updates. Having said all that think about it a little we were used to the way it was now it has changed some not a whole lot.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 7:50 PM
Oh well I sold all my items this morning for shards I guess you live and learn

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 15 7:12 PM
Merry Christmas to all from West Virginia and a Happy New Year

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 15 4:56 AM
I want to second that I made it last night too thanks to everyone and Merry X-mas!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 15 4:54 PM
I want to thank all the players that helped me and sent requests to befriend me. I am sorry but I am out of gift boxes now so if you want to delete me thats ok if not I will try my hardest to gift what I can each day to you. I am gifting the lower levels first. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and have a safe new year. ID 156352. A Rose.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 4:50 PM
betslou41 wrote:I have 1400+ gift boxes A lot of my friends still haven't got their Christmas rooms !

My ID# is 407801

Let me know if you would like a gift box Thanks,

Betslou41
I know what you mean thats my problem too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 2:19 PM
I have 789 gift boxes to gift with only 30 friends I will still have some left over. I have tried to add friends but few have accepted I do not need gifted back I have no wish list right now so please add me 156352 thanks and happy holidays everyone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator