Posts created by Ziggy_Zigster

Yeah, same with the collections. They don't tell you where to look nor is there any way of knowing which ones you have and don't have. It's the only reason I didn't buy the game.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 5:25 PM
I have been trying for weeks to get three stars and every time I just barely miss the timer. Its really frustrating.

These CE versions of TMs are a joke. The SG is useless. SHAME ON BFG!

posted in The Disappearing Runestones on Jul 24, 16 11:17 PM
Well I have a gaming PC, so if this game doesn't run properly on my computer, it has to be the game.

Here are my specs, in case it helps:

W7-Pro 64-Bit
Intel i7 3.6gzh
24gb DDR3 Ram
ATI Radeon HD- 2gb DDR5

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 16 10:37 PM
I tried that and still got the 'not found' error. As far as I can tell, the single-use artifacts are useless, meaning its a 'bug'.

I've already beaten the game and gotten gold on all levels and created all artifacts so it cant be something that has to be found or certain number of gold stars.

Soon BFG will have to change their name to BBG, Big Bug Games.

posted in The Disappearing Runestones on Jul 20, 16 12:44 AM
Game is VERY buggy. Froze up on me numerous times. Had to do ctrl+alt+del to exit game (using task manager).

I love the idea of the game, its features, but the execution is crap. Even the screen ratio is messed up. The features are great, but it runs as if it was all thrown together with no testing.

Also, the levels are not replayable. So there is no replay value. Not sure if thats a bug or deliberate but if its the latter, bad move on the part of the developers.

posted in Laruaville 3 on Jul 6, 16 4:29 AM
I'm on level 73 and I have already created all the seasons and gained all the achievements. Does anyone know exactly how many levels the game has?

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 8:44 PM
Thanks! 80 levels? Well, that warrants a CE price.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 2:05 AM
How many standard levels and how many 'CE' levels?

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 1:47 AM
Apparently, there are 60 levels in the main game (much better deal than some of the recent TM games that only have 40)

But how many bonus levels in the CE edition? This plays a big factor in whether or not I purchase a CE game that's a TM.

So far, I am quite impressed at the features of this particular WL game.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip on May 9, 16 3:24 PM
Level five is buggy. I selected a box and it showed up as an 'x', meaning error, however, in order to complete the puzzle, that same box has to be filled. I have completed the rest of the puzzle, including all colors. But now I have to do it all over because of that. Not cool BF!

I wish I had known this before I bought it. I was gonna get the other RM game too, now I'm glad I didn't.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 23, 16 1:14 AM
----

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 23, 16 1:12 AM
----

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 22, 16 1:36 AM
Thanks!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 20, 16 6:37 PM
nevermind, i got it.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 20, 16 6:35 PM
Anyone able to solve level 28 in the six moves to get the badge?

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Dec 9, 15 9:32 PM
They don't pop up for me. I've tried several times. It must be a bug of some sort. Hopefully they fix it, but til then I'm not using it.

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 15 8:18 PM
I have certain 'criteria' that must be met for me to purchase a CE over an SE. Integrated SG, collectibles, morphs, achievements, jump-to map and replayable HOP/puzzles. Having a separate bonus of either unlimited match3 or mahjongg doesn't hurt.

What my question is, is this. On the map, it will tell you if you have gotten all the puzzle pieces. But what about the morphs? How can you tell where you missed one? Is it in the SG or somewhere else.

Also, what's in the Secret Room? Is it replayables?

Thanks,

I was able to beat it - I just couldn't figure that dang roundabout out. Once I figured it out, it was easy to beat.

Anyone know how to beat this level? I can't get past the Minotaur because I can't build Medusa's lair because they are blocking it! There seems to be no way to beat this level. Bug?

cielle1 wrote:Just a clarification about the number of levels, the strategy guide shows:
- 30 standard levels
- 10 bounus levels
- CE levels are hidden for now
I think its enough for a CE and I am very happy with this game : )

Well, that's GOOD to know! Though to be honest, I don't understand why they couldn't just say that in the description. You only 'see' 14 levels, leading you to believe that's all there is.

I think it was a major error on the developers part to not give us an idea of what we are getting before purchasing. I don't like how some developers 'hide' WHAT you get until AFTER you buy.

Even with HOGs, they will say you can collect things, find morphing objects and even replay puzzles and mini-games. At least then you know what you get.

I'm not saying I want to know EXACTLY what I get - but an 'idea'. I don't need to know what the levels are etc, but how many is a good idea.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator