Posts created by rcswifto

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 1, 15 7:19 PM
Congrats to my terrific neighbor chhayudi on reaching 400!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 8, 15 12:19 PM
Japanese Mysteries isn't open for anyone. The devs have been teasing us with it since the game began 2 years ago.

Information on the major tasks can be found on the wiki - http://rooms-of-memory.wikia.com/wiki/Major_Quests#

Hope this helps!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 28, 15 7:20 PM
Thanks to my neighbors who fed my Ghost Race dragon. I'm sorry I forgot to note your names.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 28, 15 7:16 PM
Tramserran, note that not all players have access to bright buttons as a gift. It comes and goes for some players. IIRC, the only time bright buttons were available to everyone to give was during the circus quest.

Yet another minor glitch in the game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 24, 15 3:06 PM
Thanks to generous neighbors

jale96
nixe2000
aventeux
rband618

for helping me with Men & Mermaids expedition!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 29, 15 11:39 PM
yYbbay

I'm returning after a long absence. Also, I might not be playing every day. But I like to give gifts!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 29, 15 11:32 PM
Apologies to all my neighbors, former neighbors, and all the fishy friends on the forum. I was a regular (well, ok, obsessive) player and I left abruptly over a year ago due to spousal and then personal health probs. I briefly dipped in earlier this month and then my internet connection went funky. Thanks to those neighbors who continued to send me gifts for a long time after my avatar went to sleep.

So I'm back in the game, although I may not be here every day.

I will post my neighbor code in that thread if you deleted me and want to add me again.

I missed the friendly atmosphere of everyone rooting for each other in their gameplay.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 2, 14 2:50 AM
Yeah, the pieces are on the Celestial Ship and were easy to get, but the dad-burned Blazing Coals are giving me fits.

I thought maybe the trees were only giving out the Coals when the Ship was open, but I had the ship open again the other day to finish up the quest and only got 1 more coal. So far I only have 6 Coals. Oh well, I hope people that actually can get into the duels have better luck than me.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 2, 14 2:14 AM
I'm curious. Has anyone - or does anyone know anyone - who has played the original Russian game? I was just wondering if the QC was better.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 2, 14 2:11 AM
Has anyone managed to get 25 Blazing Coals to assemble the Ruby Lightning? I can't duel so it's not terribly important but I *want* it (whine).

If you got them, how long did it take?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 14 6:01 PM
Generally, I like to collect one set each of extra charge items to have in my inventory for the next time the quest rolls around in order to create the artifacts as soon as the pieces are collected. Having a few Copper Coins is nice too, since it lets you start helping the neighbors' creatures right away. For all but one quest (so far) the things like the chalk and the paper flowers stay credited towards the artifact you need so having a jump start for those helps too.

Not for this quest really, but for other quests like the circus, I like to collect stuff for gifting.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 14 4:16 PM
Some people request entire artifacts in their wishlist because those artifacts are used to create relics.For example, the Perpetuum Mobile is used to create the Power of Water. It only works if you've already created the relic once by completing the initial quest by searching or purchasing the pieces with crystals through the quest dialog window.

There was some discussion about this a few months ago also about some people possibly having secondary accounts to primarily collect artifacts to pass on to their primary accounts but I don't think those accounts worked out very well since the artifacts were useless until you complete the quest.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 27, 14 5:51 PM
Trying again to feed this hungry dragon. She starved the last two times I tried.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 21, 14 7:29 PM
You're welcome

I must admit that I really hated feeding the turtle and the search area just killed my eyes so after I got one artifact, I ended up buying 4 of the 5 pieces of the 2nd one with crystals.

I put off taking the chest so I could help feed neighbors' dragons, especially when I see them running out of time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 17, 14 11:14 PM
OK, I literally lol'd at that.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 17, 14 9:10 PM
Invitation sent! Hi Haley_bug

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 17, 14 5:33 PM
I have a variation on this. I had an invitation this morning for a new neighbor and I checked the green check, but now this same invitation shows up again this afternoon with only the red x. They are already in my neighborhood & I've visited and gifted them.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 17, 14 3:11 PM
I just logged in to the game and saw that my energy level had dropped over 1,000 points. I know this has happened to other people from the technical issues thread. Was any cause ever discovered or do I just chalk it up to RoM game glitch #4,532?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 17, 14 3:06 PM
Green fowlgrass and also flower nectar (a blue flower) are charges needed to create the "Soul of the Butterfly" artifact from the Celestial Ship in the Magic Gates area. They both show up as things you can put on your wishlist, but anytime anyone tries to gift them, the game crashes.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 9, 14 11:42 AM
My new blank neighbor is rose.ron. Her name showed up yesterday, but now it's gone again. I didn't mail her because I assume 100 people have already told her and she's probably pretty darned frustrated about it.

Anyway rose.ron - if you're reading this, Hi!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator