Posts created by jbmf_06

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 9, 16 4:47 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
jbmf_06 wrote:I am using a samsung can I play ART on it?

No, what passes for the complete game is only available for PC. Half the game (everything before the AES Museum, but no special events) is available for iPad.

Thanks TiramaSue, After thinking about it I do not think I want any of BG games on my cell right now. I do not think I have to explain why.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 9, 16 4:31 PM
I am using a samsung can I play ART on it?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 9, 16 4:28 PM
At least, maybe in their spare time? They give us the rest of the game. I am sure it would bring more people to BF and back! I am sure there is a loophole somewhere where they can at least finish this one game. Please

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 29, 16 2:11 PM
Just popping in to tell everyone that I have changed some of my buyouts to 1000000 because it gives an even playing field for everyone. They will still be set at 1 hour, 12 hours, and 24 hours mostly, some maybe more. Enjoy!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 16 9:56 PM
Hello, I was wondering if I could get the link to last years Spring event. I want to review and get the stuff I will need to complete the event this time.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 16 9:54 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:
FEB 27TH 08:35

Hi all, it is time to refer to Oddly's notes and start preparation for spring. Stock up on the Hammers for BlueX's turtle game.

Do your homework and make sure you have enough mini game resources as some of the collectibles are in them.

Remember there are also timed quests so make sure you have enough time set aside for them.

Happy Hunting.

Anna

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 22, 16 5:49 PM
Hello singalot3, Welcome to Art. My friend code is 51458. Let me know what you need I am will put it out.

P.S. Anyone can add me

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 20, 16 11:32 AM
This message is for the new and old players of ART. I will be putting out collections at a very cheap price through the rest of this month and the next, off and on, at different times of the day. They will be for anyone who wants to build up their collections so one person can take them all if that person chooses. The collections will be anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours, maybe even 24 hours. If someone needs something and is wanting to build up their collection they can get a hold of me and I will put out what they need. WHY am I doing this, you ask? My answer is because I simply have to many and I want to share them with all of you. Enjoy

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 2, 16 10:42 AM
Anyone know when the Christmas Event ends? I am planning on using some of my special Amulets to get more stuff. I found that it does help to get more then normal.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 15, 15 11:28 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:jbmf-That would be the Hardware store and I'll bet you customized it to yellow, huh? Other players hardware stores also disappeared only in the yellow, and no other shops in yellow were affected that was reported. There is nothing you can do although it doesn't seem to have caused problems, just looks weird! There are many crossing there fingers that the store will reappear when the winter scene takes over.

I put the Christmas decorations up and it still has not come back! not a happy camper. I can not bring anything up in that area. No little games to play.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 15 6:03 PM
I just started up my ART game and I was checking my decorations on all of the buildings and I noticed that building next to the library is gone. What happen it was there last night. Any ideas? How do I get it back?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 13, 15 6:01 PM
oh my did I type that in the wrong window? sorry and NO no eggnog for me

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 15 5:48 PM
Sometimes when the stuff is priced very high it is because it is for a certain person. Another thing too is that that is how some of us past things back and forth between accounts.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 13, 15 5:42 PM
Is anyone else missing the building next to the library ? I just came into Art and found this building missing. Everything else is there just this one is missing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 22, 15 5:35 PM
well that was a messed up message to Oddly. I meant Thanksgiving not Halloween . That is what I get for not going back into the game to see for myself.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 22, 15 9:20 AM
When is the last day for the Halloween event? thanks in advance.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 15 6:45 PM
My names are MissCindyART and MsCindySTAYART

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 15 1:53 PM
To those who are on my friends list, I am cleaning it of people that are not playing anymore so if you want to stay on my list please let me know. Send me a message and I will keep you on or if you have been sending me keys then you will stay. Sorry but my lists have gotten to big and it makes it hard to find those who send keys. I want to be able to send keys back so please let me know one way or the other.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 15 1:47 PM
I have 94/106 of the collectible collections. All but the last one is done of the AES Museum buildings, the last one that is still upgrading (dino building), then I will be done. Will I be able to finished this task? fingers crossed!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 15, 15 6:53 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Lots of us no doubt have lots of names on our friends list that we have NO idea if people have left completely or what. What I intend to do is ask for a 50 item chest - send one key if you want left on. Since there are folks that do not read the forum, I am also going to take down the Antique rating #s and levels to see if they change during the Thanksgiving quests - if no keys are given to anyone I am going to assume the player is no longer active in the game and remove the name. It is too much to scroll through that over and over trying to get to the new players at the end of the list.

So if you get deleted from my list, it is for one of the above reasons or that you rejected a request from a name you did not know; yes, my new game. If you don't need new names you don't need old ones either. Oh and FYI, I am going for the lasagna and not keys so you needn't have been concerned.

HEY Oddly, send me a message with your names and I will make sure they are added. I am still in the game of ART!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator