Posts created by michal95

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 6:18 AM
It freezes up when I try to go back to the Mayor's ofc. I had to close and reopen game. Have run into several glitches and when you are at the Mayor's ofc. window it won't let you pick up the coin there so you can't buy the tea. Not going to buy this game until the glitches are worked out. It's unfortunate because I really like this game. Running on PC with Windows 10.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 15 12:00 PM
Thank you so much for your response. It really helped. Hope you are having a great day!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 15 11:25 AM
The first HOP shows you a cat that is hidden. Then the paw has 3 cat relative things you are suppose to find. I don't understand. I clicked on another cat and nothing happened. What is the significance of the paw?

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 5:50 AM
Thank you so much. It worked! But sometimes when I hit it I get awards and then sometimes it gives me the lab. They must be 2 different things. But your advice did work and I appreciate your help. Hope you have a GREAT day!

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 9:45 AM
I know where the florist kit is. I have a magnet in one of them. But how in the world do you use it to make an antidote? It just shows me items I will get to fill the boxes as the game progresses. But I can't get any further. HELP!!!

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 12:17 PM
I'm using PC windows 7. I can't get the mouse to go thru either. If I'm having problems with the game this early into it, I don't want to purchase it.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jul 1, 15 12:59 PM
Right next to the nails. Without Janette 5's help I would have never found it either. Thanks!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 15 6:37 PM
The girl drops the box of soda pops. Where is the eighth can? I can't find it anywhere. After the level plays out it comes rolling out from under the platform. I don't get it. Please help!!

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Jun 1, 15 10:21 AM
what is the formula with the books in the last chapter? I think the word might be tales but what sequence for the numbers?

posted in Wendy's Wellness on Nov 26, 13 8:26 AM
On level 10-5, to get expert I was able to serve 25 customers. Also, I found out that when you go to buy 5 drinks, you can actually purchase 5 of either one of the drinks. Still haven't beat 10-6 tho. Wish they would have let us upgrade more

I'm having trouble on Level 2. I'm trying to open the case on the seat in the train. The strategy guide says press the left button and then the center one to open case. It doesn't work. After seeing the other posts about problems in Level 3, I'm wondering if I should have even bought this game.

I finished the CE version of the game in casual mode. Then I couldn't find the Bonus Chapter? If I press play it just wants to know if I want to start a new game. What am I missing?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 13 10:48 AM
What ended up working for me is ... I went thru the strategy guide's answer ... then added the last click on G. That worked for me. This was after I closed and reopened the mini-game. Hope that works for you. Or I might have just got lucky. I didn't have the option to skip with the owl, not sure why.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator