Posts created by Lioula

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 6:15 AM
Lioula is : LiaHellas on both Delphi and PondFriends Forums !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 6:52 AM
chilpep wrote:My heart felt thanks to silver_hawk, Lioula, LillieCat55,Shenangians47, Lady566, WeeSam, Sharp_Eye574363, Ayla1402, Howdah, Nailsdestry, Annelliegram, and AnnaDownes01 for having Spring Room 1 available. You will help me with one of the achievements!
Rae

Our pleasure, Rae

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 10:43 AM
Thank you silver_hawk !!

One of my games needs Room 1 for the Terrace Achievement !!

I will send an invite from Helectra !!!

Lia

ETA1 : My game Helectra (615853) will have Spring Room 1 open !!

???2 : I have also some "Idle Games" some of which I decided to have in Room 1 and some in Room 2 !!

Here they are, and feel free to add them if you need any help !!!

Room 1

Artemis (615860)
Zeus (615866)
Hypatia (615868)
Teo (615874)
Yiannis (615878)
Loulakos (615881)

Room 2

Phantom (371530)
Aglaia (385085)
Christos (418600)
Ioannis (418603)
Loulis (484988)

Please have in mind that these games are IDLE and they do not receive or send gifts. You may also delete them after the Spring Event !!

Play safe

Lia

ETA 3 : Just popped in to say that since we are informed that - at last - all Rooms count to the Terrace Achievement, there is no need to visit R1 unless you want the items from R1 for the pets.

So, my above mentioned idle games which have their Room 1 open will remain as they are for players who want to get the items dropping from it !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 9:21 AM
verdesa wrote:Anyone else wondering whether we're all the subject of some sort of social experiment?

Hahaha, do you think so?? Who knows !!!!

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 9:01 AM
Dear TiramaSue, hi.

I have you on my friends list in my main games.

Well said and done. I have the same thought about players who have/try to finish the Terrace Achievement.

I think this must be corrected by the developers.

My proposition to the developers in thread was to let us choose which room of a friend to visit.
I do not know if this is doable but if it is not then they should let all Hoses in both rooms count.

Anyway, thank you having your Room 1 on for some hours as a game of mine (Helectra) needs to visit Rooms 1 !!!

I will try to do the same for all my games and leave a notification next to my name !!!!

Happy gaming everyone !!

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 1:13 PM
Just a thought !!

Perhaps the developers could make some change so that we can choose which friends' spring room (1 or 2) we want to visit !!!

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 18 12:56 AM
Hi Sarah, I am Lia and I have you on my friend list in my L*I*A game .

Thank you for letting us know about your new ID. Shall I delete the old Id?

I did not delete it just in case. I would delete it when I saw the "red" sign

Take care

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 18 2:21 AM
I wish you quick recovery !!!

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 18 1:12 AM
Dear Janiece, I am so sorry to hear about your mother.

Please accept my sincere condolences

Do not worry about the game. Take care of yourself, dear !!!!

We will be here for you anytime you decide to play

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 1:29 AM
My dear Alexandra, I understand how you are feeling.

I was feeling the same when my game crashed though I did not have the inventory you have or the 1st place on the scoreboards ...!!

I, too, wanted to quit. But all my friends were there and supported me and so, I did not quit.

We are here for you and I want to tell you that YOU ARE A FIGHTER !!! You will fight again and you shall WIN !!!

Take a rest my dear and take care of yourself !!!

Lia

ETA : Alexandra I see you on the 1st place again. I suppose everything has been fixed !!! Yuppi !!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 11:46 PM
My dear Alexandra, this is terrible news. !!!!

I feel you and I really hope CS gets your account fully restored in dt-time !!!

At least this did not happen during the Castle Challenge.

Keep us posted for any news, please !!!

Have a nice day, my dear friend

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 12:45 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 2:43 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 17 10:42 PM
My dear friends thank you so much for your kind words

I feel so blessed to have such caring friends

I will definitely keep in touch and let you know about anything new !!!!

I love you very much and I, too, miss you !!!

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 17 1:08 AM
Dear beloved and unique friends I miss you soooo much !!!

I want to let you know about my infrequent playing

My son-in-law (Thodoris) has undergone a surgery concerning his inguinal hernia and he must be very careful not lifting any weight at all - his daughter Fenia (my adorable 2 yrs-old grand daughter) included .... LOL

So, we have almost a full timetable every day from 7:30 am until 7:00 pm when my daughter Olina comes back from work.

This will continue for at least 3 months so that Thodoris will have a safe and steady recovery.

This is the reason why I have put "baby-sitting" next to my name in my games and I can hardly enter L*I*A (my main game) to play a bit.

As you can imagine, when I come back home at 7 pm I feel soooo exhausted that I do not switch on my PC at all.

I try to play during weekends but there are so many household tasks to be done .....!!

Please forgive me for not gifting back quickly but I never forget you.

I want to THANK YOU all for the support you are giving me every time I put something on my wish list !!

You are all awesome and precious friends and I am really sooo lucky to have you !!!

I wish you a wonderful week and I send you my love

Take care

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 17 9:29 AM
napoeon wrote:Apollo has contributed so much to this game and forum, she was a valued member, much loved and cherished by many players. She was a Great Lady and she will be truly missed.

We all want to honor her spirit & love for the game and this forum in some way. I can't stop thinking that Apollo / Robyn should be with Trina in the game forever. Maybe the Devs could create Apollo's character or maybe for just one day every year (Apollo's Day-August 29) they could change the HOS's drop rate and allow players to receive only inventory items and not coins & shards (she sure fought so much for this) a special way of honoring her and remember her passing.
She will remain in our hearts forever but maybe this will bring us comfort.

Mods, can you please pass along the suggestions to the Devs, or a relative, a close friend of Robyn's can please contact directly the Devs.

Very nice thought dear Alexandra

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 17 9:28 AM
I was very surprised to see in many players' avatars "R.I.P Apollo/Robyn" and since I do not browse the forum these days I did not know about Robyn's passing away.

I want to express my sincere condolences to her family and close friends.

She will be missed .... R.I.P

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 17 9:16 AM
Dear TiramaSue, I am so sad about all these things caused by "Irma".

I wish all the people affected to be safe and intact.

Take care my friend and be strong

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 17 11:44 PM
Hi dear Janiece

My best wishes for your shoulder surgery. I hope everything goes fine and you get as good as new !!!

Take your time to recover and rest

Will be thinking of you

Lia

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 17 10:14 AM
A small suggestion, if I may.

ABinks, you can also put the crafted items you need on your wish list and you will be amazed of how many friends of yours will gift these to you so that you can save stamps!

Lia

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator