Posts created by ltchev

posted in Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power on Dec 7, 12 5:21 PM
were do u get the water from

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 4, 09 7:10 AM
Ok , 1st I Love BIG FISH, but you really need to have someone (the creaters of the game) figure this out!! Every time I would need to stop the game and close ( save game) I would come back where I left off and everything in my inventory would be gone. [i]I tried a few different website trials and this happened in every one of them.
I would need to start the game all over at the beginning in order to get the inventory objects back.
I had considered purchasing this game at the beggining but with this issue I will not

Thanks

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 3, 09 9:05 PM
I had the same problem a few times, so, before I uninstalled the game and gave up, I decided to restart the game from the beginning and see if I there was anything I might have missed.
When I got to that point again, I thought I would try something different and I took the pieces to the SpyGlass in order, from front to back. I took(picked up) the pieces in the order below:
1st front of the boat, 2nd in the rear and 3rd was in the middle
I also noticed that I had left some objects in my inventory. I am not sure if this is a fix or not but the Spyglass was in my inventory when I looked.

I hope this works for everyone else!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator