Posts created by twodays2002

I am having the same problem in the first bonus game. I am in the Forest Clearing trying to play the Pillar Combination game. I did not hit the correct combination and now whatever I do I can't get back to the beginning. I can't continue with the game until I get the correct combination so I am stuck where I am. Please tell me how to fix this problem.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on Apr 29, 14 1:36 PM
I am missing the piece of mirror shard that is by the skeleton. I got the shield from him but missed the shard that was there also and now the game won't let me go back to the skeleton and I can't finish the game without the 3rd mirror shard -- any suggestions?

Never mind - I figured it out myself - I was using the wrong piece of glass on the stand.

I have tried every way possible to get the large glass bottle into the stand in the ferns and it just won't go - HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Collectors Edition on Sep 23, 13 12:31 PM
Would someone please give me the order in which the Surface games were issued? I just bought them all in a bundle sale and would like to play them from first to last.

Thanks!

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Apr 19, 13 11:04 AM
Will someone please help me with this darn pickaxe - I have clicked everywhere in the scene (I'm sure I'm in the correct scene) and can't find the correct place. I know this is an older game but I can't go any further until I solve this problem with the pickaxe and it kind of ruins the fun if you can't finish. I'm not happy that the game is so sensitive that you have to click on exactly the right spot - usually if you get close they give it to you.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator