Posts created by Cromaxgal

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Mar 29, 10 9:22 PM
I don't get this. There doesn't seem to be enough explanation

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 29, 10 8:24 PM
I played it through and like it, nice game and will play the other ending next time.

posted in Quantz on Mar 27, 10 1:40 PM
Soothing music, great colors...I'm working the strategy and found it rather interesting, so purchased it. However, I'm a little perplexed about what they mean by popping the black balls. Any suggestions.

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 26, 10 10:56 PM
Is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck I can't find the 6th trophy. The game is pretty cluttered.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 10 12:54 PM
It's a good game and I would love to have it but not for $19.99. I took am getting fed up with the Collector's Editions. The whole idea to be a monthly member is to get these games at the $6.99 price. Shoot, where's the benefits in having to belong to pay $19.99. I can go to another site for the same member price and get all these CE's for $6.99. Wise up BF.

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 26, 10 2:16 AM
Worked fine, way too busy and items too small. Can't skip past conversations. Not worth even playing the demo. Uninstalled after 15 minutes.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 10 1:00 AM
Yes, I jumped twice so far. I wonder how many times I'll continue to jump. Will have to turn the sound down. But I like it so far.

posted in Isidiada on Mar 23, 10 4:53 PM
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

posted in Nora Roberts Vision in White on Mar 22, 10 7:00 PM
Boring, objects too hard to find as they are too small, and decorating the cake..;.forget it, at that point, I uninstalled. Not worth my money or time.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 1:02 PM
I'm concerned that there is a trojan horse attached to this file as I just downloaded it and someone by the name of Rachael has already been assigned to this game. Usually the game would say PLAYER. so what's up with that?

posted in Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba on Mar 19, 10 10:17 AM
I played the demo, very boring and uninstalled.

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Mar 16, 10 3:21 PM
I never buy a game I can't try out. I go to other sites and download a demo and if I like it, then come back here and buy the game.

posted in Architect: Episode 1 on Mar 13, 10 7:26 AM
This game is BAD, BAD, BAD. I played 5 minutes and it's so boring and no direction whatsoever. I uninstalled it.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 7, 10 7:35 AM
Yes, I think it's the game manager as I'm still having problems with it. It blinks continuously and once I get a game to open, the game manger flips up on the screen and blinks and closes or pauses the game. Plus I've done ALL and I mean ALL the suggestions they suggested. It's not my computer which is brand new. Other game sites run perfectly. But this game manger sucks. With this many people having problems, take the bull by the horns, BIG FISH and fix it because the big picture here is you're losing money because not everyone will be persistant like some of us, they will quit and go to other sites.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 7, 10 4:54 AM
Yes, I'm having the same problem, it loads over and over and then finishes and restarts loading again. I've already gone through this 5 times so won't be getting it unless BF figures out what's wrong.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 7, 10 4:52 AM
Well for starters, the game loads and then restarts loading over and over and over again.

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Mar 4, 10 7:26 AM
I used my credit and so sorry as most of the objects are so hidden that you have to either click the whole screen numerous times or use a hint. And the story line is boring. Don't bother.

Game works great for me, plays through but I won't spend $20 for a game, will wait.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 28, 10 8:08 AM
VERY SLOW, pages freeze up. Besides that - VERY SLOW, oh I said that. I uninstalled it, because you can't turn off the music or sound until after you start playing. And I always remove the custom cursor which you can't - not worth a game credit.

That sounds like a computer problem or lose mouse connection. Maybe you need to get a new mouse. I am not having a problem with that. If you have a track mouse, it may need cleaning or new batteries for other. I have a similar problem when my mouse needs new batteries. .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator