Posts created by kamehob

posted in Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 7:55 AM
You have four pairs of stars and "control panel" for each pair of corresponding color.
Using this panels you can move the pair up, bottom, left and right and turn the pair.
You must find correct slot for each star. Star is highlighted when it is in correct slot.
At first select any color pair, move its stars at different slots and find correct. Then set correct orientation (middle button on panel) for this pair.

posted in Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 7:07 AM
RGB
P.S. More dark blue must be used as 'B'.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 17 3:24 AM
subcaptain wrote:Played all without any hints or skip yet no reward is given.

To get the achievment you must play all mini-games and HOPs in the so-named "secret room".

posted in Green Moon 2 on Jun 29, 16 1:28 PM
cjoyb wrote:The instructions on the wall don't really say much.

This insructions left on the wall from the previous episode of the game: Green Moon.

posted in Facility 47 on Jun 1, 16 7:22 AM
My best result (from Start Game to return to Main menu): 0h23min22.74 sec (without skipping of the Puzzles).
Naturally, this was not my first (and not second) passage through the game.

posted in Facility 47 on May 31, 16 9:32 AM
From this site: Steel LIFE and (may be) Parallels Cross.

posted in Facility 47 on May 31, 16 9:19 AM
GamesterGrace wrote:
But after you do that, it stays in your inventory ... Easter egg?

I think so. You can play darts in every moment of the game (like the Arctic Escape) - I think the dart was intentionally left in Inventory by this reason.
By the way, after a large number of attempts I could hit the bull's-eye!!!

posted in Facility 47 on May 31, 16 9:16 AM
VelvetRose55 wrote:after playing the game twice I still had that dart.

You can play darts (on dartboard) in every moment of the game (like the Arctic Escape) - I think the dart was intentionally left in Inventory by this reason.
By the way, after a large number of attempts I could hit the bull's-eye!!!

posted in Facility 47 on May 26, 16 1:40 AM
burf90 wrote: I was wondering how far that game within a game went. It was a cool idea to put that in there.

You can find all Arctic Escape details in the arctic_escape.xml file (among files for installed the main game).

posted in Facility 47 on May 25, 16 4:52 AM
beanoman wrote:where is the dormitory room

Examine the corridor ceiling near LAB B-4 entry.

posted in Facility 47 on May 25, 16 4:43 AM
nosugar wrote:where do I find the dart

The dart is embedded in the coffee table at Rec Room.

posted in Facility 47 on May 24, 16 5:31 AM
Arctic Escape is ending when you open door to LAB B-4. Final message: "Thank you for playing the demo version of Arctic Escape. If you enjoyed this icy experience then please head over to your local games store where you can purchase the full unrestricted version.

Would you like to play again? YES/NO...".

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 15 2:17 PM
Can't get this achievment (Finish 10 HOPs in a row less than 3 minutes each) despite extremely fast well-known (after a lot attempts) HOPs. The same for the new profile and unbreakable walk through main and bonus chapters.
Looks like some counter resets to zero after main part where is 9 HOPs only.
All other achievments (except Florist (Collect all rewards) of course) were obtained.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 14 11:45 AM
Hi. I spent several days trying to get this achievement on the fourth hop as the authors of topic getting an achievemnt: (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/269870.page):
CherylParker wrote:Has anyone been able to get a golden paw for the fourth hop in the extras? the lowest time I got was 38 seconds. it's because of all the extra stuff you have to do like roast a marshmallow and carve a bear sculptor. While you are waiting for that to happen you cant start knocking out other items. Personally I think that's not fair I purchase collector's edition mainly for the achievements. I am well aware that you have to be fast that's what I like these particular extras but having to wait until something is done before you can do something else isn't right.. The first one with the rattle and lighting the pipe you are able to do other things while the pipe is lighting etc. I hope the rest aren't like the fourth.

drgroove wrote:Got it down to 34 seconds/0 errors and... you guessed it, still only a silver paw. Arrrrghhh!! Where's the fun?

My best result was 35 seconds (and silver paw, of course). But quite by chance I found an alternative way to get the marshmallow - simply click on the fireplace (without fire!). And - wow! - 28 seconds, the golden paw and last achievement!
Although to be honest, it looks like some kind of bug in the game.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 14 2:39 AM
Hi.
1. Can I replay basic game on the same profile to get "4 hours" achievement? After all, if I create a new profile, I lose everything already earned achievements and will have to earn them again to get the "All achievments" achievement.
2. What exactly are the stars needed to "3 stars" achievment?

Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator