Posts created by LINDSAYR28

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 16 2:12 PM
Could someone remind me what the abilities do? I know they tell you at the beginning, but by the time I finally got one I forgot!

Thank you in advance!!

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 10, 12 2:55 PM
Do you see the large black rocks with gold veins? You have to click on those to mine gold, just like chopping down a tree. Each rock has 5 gold, which you have to mine one at a time.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 10, 12 2:53 PM
The gold disappears here phenomenally fast! Any tips?

Thanks a mil!!

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 5, 12 8:26 PM
Achievements are located by clicking the trophy icon in the upper right corner of the map screen. You need to get all of them before unlocking Bonus Level 3. You've probably already gotten some of them without knowing it, but you'll likely have to replay some levels to pick up the rest.

(Bonus Level 1 unlocks after you complete every normal, non-bonus level. Bonus Level 2 unlocks after you get gold on every level.)

posted in Campgrounds on May 4, 12 9:03 PM
Once you complete Level 60, there's an ending scene, and then you're taken to the Trophy Room where you see your final trophies.

posted in Campgrounds on May 4, 12 7:21 PM
Hi all!

Just thought I'd post this friendly warning for any of you just starting out. At two points during the game, you get to choose either the Money Path or Eco Path. I HIGHLY recommend choosing one the first time, and the other the second time. (Also, don't kill any animals - you can get through without it!)

I'm not sure about choosing Eco Path both times, but if you choose Money Path both times (and are apparently a greedy little girl like me! ) it sets you up for problems later. Specifically, on Level 58, I don't think you can get gold if you're too low on your starting Eco Points bonus.

I put a more detailed discussion of the problem in the Level 58 thread, where I concluded this after massive amounts of experimentation.

Anyway, hope this helps a few of you so you don't have to go back to the beginning and restart like I did!

posted in Campgrounds on May 4, 12 7:17 PM
Okay, so:

I replayed the whole game, doing Money Path the first time and Eco Path the second time. I also did not kill any animals. My starting Eco Bonus for this level was now higher, and this made the difference between two trees and a pond (my first run, in which I think it is actually impossible to get gold) and two ponds and a tree (where I got gold the first time I figured this out).

Basically, having to plant two trees means you have to go to the greenhouse an extra time, and this doesn't allow you to get gold.

I think this is a flaw in the game itself, honestly. You should be able to replay levels and get the bonus. That way you don't get all the way to the end and realize there is no way you can get gold! Grrrr.....

I'm going to try to put this up as a warning in case anyone was a greedy girl like me and chose the money path twice.

posted in Campgrounds on May 4, 12 2:02 PM
There's already a Level 58 thread - you will find some help there!

posted in Campgrounds on May 4, 12 2:01 PM
For anyone that got gold on this, did you choose the "Eco Path" at either point? I did money both times (I guess I'm greedy!) and I'm starting to wonder if it's impossible to complete without choosing Eco at least once... I think I have to do at least one extra trip to the Greenhouse, which is what's putting me over.

posted in Campgrounds on May 4, 12 12:35 PM
I used suwall9237's method and it worked great - finished less than halfway through Day 22!

posted in Campgrounds on May 2, 12 4:52 PM
There is already an answer to this here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/208710.page

posted in Campgrounds on May 2, 12 3:30 PM
I've tried both of the above methods, and am still having trouble. This is the only level on which I can't get gold, and it's driving me crazy!!

Did anyone have any other methods/orders, or know where I might be going wrong? I am over time by like 3 seconds.

posted in Campgrounds on May 2, 12 1:09 PM
Just in case anyone else is having difficulties, the mistake I was making was tearing down the cabin on the right side too early. You have the manpower to tear it down (simultaneously with the other cabin) later, and the extra money it provides at the beginning for another cycle or two is the crucial difference.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 28, 12 4:16 PM
I can't come close to gold on this level - any help? (I tried the above but it takes too long for me!)

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 27, 12 2:10 PM
Thanks - this worked for me!!

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 27, 12 11:25 AM
What about Level 40 on the money path? Where you have to build the developers' mansion? I've been able to get gold so far but on this one I have absolutely no clue!

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 27, 12 11:23 AM
Any order advice here? I can get it down to 10 days but not 9 for the gold...

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 26, 12 2:02 PM
What about Level 40 on the money path? Where you have to build the developers' mansion? I've been able to get gold so far but on this one I have absolutely no clue!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Apr 15, 12 6:27 PM
I used a knight captain with crown.

When I had other people try, it either said the person wasn't strong enough, or, when I had a knight try it, that it had to be a king (hence crowning the knight captain).

It may work with a lesser crowned knight, or with another crowned male character. I did try a crowned female scholar, but it said she wasn't strong enough, so I assumed it had to be a knight.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Apr 8, 12 10:22 PM
I had the same issue, and after A LOT of searching:

[removed by Moderator]

Enjoy!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator