Posts created by javacupper

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 18 9:41 AM
I apologize to my neighbors for being inconsistent with my gifting recently. I am currently suffering from both a case of the flu and a flare-up of ulcerative colitis.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 30, 18 5:15 AM
BFG- efZSzd
PlayMe8- A6a89E

I am actively playing on BF until we get a definitive response from BFG. I am just maintaining an account and gifting on PlayMe8 unless I can no longer play on BFG.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 9:03 AM
I used the same login that I use for ROM on Big Fish. I kept all my BF assets and username. You do not keep the neighbors because the same people are not necessarily playing on PlayMe8. I am continuing to play through BF until such time as I cannot or until BF gives a definitive response. I am maintaining my javacupper account on PlayMe8 and, while I am not actively playing there, I am gifting daily.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 31, 17 1:46 PM
May we all be Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and Wise in the New Year!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 28, 17 3:46 PM
While I opened an account on playme8, I am not having any problem accessing the BF ROM game and intend to keep playing here unless BF determines that they cannot support the game in the future. I trust the BF website but I am not sure that I fully trust the playme8.ru website.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 28, 17 9:45 AM
lorakeet wrote:New format! I now have no neighbors and no guild! I have a new friend code: z9tEFb
While I am going to continue on BF until I know what's happening, I sent you a neighbor request on the playme8 site to see what happens.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 28, 17 9:26 AM
I signed into the playme8 site and have my javacupper account, levels, events. What I don't have are any neighbors. I registered using the same email that I use on BF and "javacupper". If I had used facebook to login, it would have used my given name and started me from scratch.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 27, 17 7:53 PM
It looks like eventually 2 new areas will open up. There is no telling how long it will be before China and the other area will become available. After Japan showed up in the portal it was a very long wait before it was accessible.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 23, 17 5:42 AM
The way I look at it, if someone gives me coal for Christmas, I can always take up forging knives!

HO, HO, HO, Merry Christmas!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 22, 17 3:00 PM
To all my neighbors have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! And may your turn to win the gem lottery be next!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 29, 17 9:15 AM
Galina_Left wrote:My dear friends!

I will be on vacation from December 1st to December 15th
Please don't delete me as I like you all
The game is back and I wish all of you a very happy gaiming

Galina

P.S. Same applies to galinaleft's account.

See you when you get back!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 25, 17 9:07 AM
My code is efZSzd

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 18, 17 3:12 PM
I was playing through BF Game Manager but that also stopped working.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 17, 17 2:00 PM
I continue to play the game through the Big Fish Game Manager but I will not remove any sleeping neighbors until well after the situation is resolved.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 15, 17 10:28 AM
I cannot access the game on IE, Chrome or Firefox but I can access and play directly through the Big Fish Game Manager.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 15, 17 10:25 AM
I cannot access the game through any browser but I can play through the Big Fish Game Manager.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 11, 17 10:02 AM
ROM wasn't working for me on Firefox but I just discovered there was a new update. After restarting Firefox to install the update, the game is working fine now.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 29, 17 6:09 PM
I get a kick out of the "maracas" in the Boutique. My mother had a darning egg in her sewing kit. I always figured it would be perfect for bopping my sisters!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 17 3:44 AM
I apologize to my neighbors for not gifting consistently this past week and probably for a few more days. I have found myself unexpectedly busy and have not been able to spend much time on the game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 31, 16 6:43 AM
I really appreciate the neighbors who are gifting me. You won't see me complaining about receiving gifts that I really do not need. I can accept that some of my neighbors are only part-time players. I did notice a big drop in the number of gifts that I am receiving so I decided to keep track for a few weeks. I discovered that over a few weeks 30% of my neighbors had made zero gifts. I will track for a while after the holidays to account for those who were traveling but if those neighbors don't respond, I will probably end up foreclosing on some properties in my neighborhood.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator