Posts created by MagyarMan

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 17, 14 2:15 PM
Personally I like the PC version better. Much easier to play. Granted it doesn't have all the features of the Android version, but it's just so much nicer using a mouse and playing on large monitor.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 7, 14 6:29 PM
I was just checking that on the other forum. I missed it an the yool last year so I can't wait to start trying for it. Got my diamonds saved up, just in case.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 7, 14 6:28 PM
LOL, there should NOT be a beat boxing monster! I would mimic it and get myself in even more trouble than when I roam around work doing the Entbrat sounds!!!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 8, 14 8:44 PM
Rumor has it that every time you start a new game from scratch, Ethereal breeding gets easier.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 8, 14 8:41 PM
Don't forget about the Ethereals to etheral island and Plant Island Shugabush to Shugabush island too.

But in general, you can't move normal monsters from one island to another island. You have to start out by buying the basic 4 and then re-breeding each time you get a new island, but the breeding is part of the fun.

Plus, the monsters sound different on every island, so a Mammot on plant sounds different than a Mammot on cold.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 1, 14 8:45 PM
If you fill your island with nothing but furcorns to max beds, the fur on them changes from green to orange.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 1, 14 8:40 PM
1luvgaming wrote: Patience & Persistence

100% agree. I don't think there is a 100% sure secret formula. If there was, it would be leaked and everyone would do it and then what would the fun be? Trying is a big part of the game and when I do finally get fed up with trying I always have the option to buy some diamonds. With the sales they have, I could get an ethereal for less than I spend on a daily lunch at work.

I know that might not be a popular answer, but we can't all win the powerball and we can't all get lucky enough to breed 5 ethereals in a row.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 1, 14 5:43 PM
The game itself does get old after a while. I once heard rumored that there would be a total of 15 different islands, not sure if that's counting the seasonal islands.

They did eventually come out with an ethereal, and then a shuga so maybe there's hope yet.

They do come out with new ethereals on occasion.

The friends I've made here and on the other place are really what keeps me coming back for now.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 1, 14 5:40 PM
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you and since I'm non-violent, I can't tell you.

There are some helpful tips at the other forum though that somewhat answers some of your questions.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 1, 14 5:34 PM
1luv You go girl! I just got my first Wubox on sale for $45 mill too! I had been saving and saving and saving and it's taking forever.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jun 3, 14 8:05 PM
Anyone have news on whether they're going to finally increase the max beds yet? We desperately need it!!!!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 6, 14 12:16 PM
Wow congratulations 1luv! I'm just hoping I can get lucky enough to breed one.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 28, 14 8:15 PM
I'm going to have to work hard to get my water island ready to be able to breed it.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 28, 14 7:38 PM
I got one a few days ago with a Riff & T-Rox. Finally my first ethereal!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 12, 14 9:04 PM
I've breed an Entbrat 15 and a Bowgart 15 maybe 20x and still nothing. I always use the default name so maybe I'll try changing the names.

Thanks for the tip!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 12, 14 8:57 PM
Not I. I can listen to the music for hours and when I'm not playing I'm constantly making the monster sounds at home and at work.

I may be getting divorced and fired soon because of.

Monsters have brainwashed me and I am their slave.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 12, 14 11:58 AM
Bah Humbug!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 11, 14 8:27 PM
10 diamonds is probably the best prize I've ever won. Usually I just get 100 coins.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 11, 14 7:53 PM

Same as the number of attempts I've made to get a Ghatz, all of which have been unsuccessful so far lol.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 11, 14 10:12 AM
I get confused. I play the noggin sound on my belly instead of my head. I guess I'm a cross breed between a noggin and a drumpler.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator