Posts created by Legendia

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 7:47 AM
Are you sure it's level 40??? There is no reason unless you have a technical problem. The game has a bomb on both sides that destroy everything. (I made a new character to help others) My main game is up to lvl 750 +

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 12 10:29 AM
I'm up to level 715 right now. I'll take a break and start with another character to figure out where players are getting stuck at in certain levels, because there seem to be multiple players getting stuck on the same level. Believe it or not, it gets easier, not harder. You'll see a lot of the same tactics many times & will remember what worked.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Dec 21, 12 2:40 PM
Legendia wrote:600 levels in the game.... I'm up to 550 now & starting my 9th tank. There are also at least one hundred bonus levels after the game is done in the collectors edition.

There's apparently more than 600 levels. I just finished level 603

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 12 7:02 AM
Can you describe the level, please? I might be able to help you.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Dec 21, 12 6:47 AM
600 levels in the game.... I'm up to 550 now & starting my 9th tank. There are also at least one hundred bonus levels after the game is done in the collectors edition.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Dec 19, 12 8:41 AM
That's too bad. I'm over level 400 now and would like to be able to go back to levels done,just to tell players how to do them.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 12 7:26 AM
I got it! You don't have to totally explode everything on the bottom of the right hand side. You just need to detonate enough bombs to make lightning, then fidget until you can use it on any of the symbols touching the ground in the lower right area. Not easy to do in the time allowed, but it is doable. It just takes patience or dumb luck.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has a better solution.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 12 2:23 PM
same thing. I think part of it is a matter of luck.. I'm trying different ways now. If I find one, I'll let you know.
PS: I'll work on it some more tomorrow. It's time to take care of the beasties

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 12 11:31 AM
Bartsister wrote:Whew! Got this one after 4th try and turning it off timer mode. I hope this is going to make sense for people still having trouble.

1. Restart the level
2. Make one of your first moves to make a match go straight down on the right crate. Not a horizontal match, but a vertical one to slam that rocket all the way to the bottom center. Don't break that left crate first or the rocket won't get to the bottom and you will never get those left side dirt/lava things to break.
3. Then you can explode the rocket and everything breaks for you.

Hope this makes sense. My consolation prize for all this was the 'you matched 1500 pieces in one round' achievement. Should be more the epitome of frustration achievement! But if you do it like I tried to explain above, the round will go by easily.

Yes! This is the only way I was able to do it!!!!

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 5:51 AM
Laflamme wrote:Seing all those problems it really makes me wonder why those developers even do a Beta test. I was in it and those were the problems I reported:

- Full screen resolution (1024*768) does not fit the screen. The lower line of items is cut off.
- Sometimes full screen mode is crunched from the left and right, making screen resolution more like an unplayable 500*768.
- When using the windowed mode items are much too small.
- After restarting the game does not remember when resolution you selected.
- Access failure, access failure, access failure.

Looks like they didn't iron out anything at all so I won't even bother downloading.

I'm not sure that it's safe to even assume that the developers even did a beta test with all of the problems reported. In fact, it's even silly. We are used to having testing done properly and though we may come by a problem or two that hadn't been reported or fixed that result in a bug or 2. The fact is, that I have seen, through the years including quite recently, developers only doing alpha testing then releasing "beta" versions. They then rely on the public to do the beta testing. It's all in the rush to get the game out and is a sorry state of affairs.

Sorry to be so blunt, but that's the way it is.

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 5:42 AM
Laflamme wrote:Seing all those problems it really makes me wonder why those developers even do a Beta test. I was in it and those were the problems I reported:

- Full screen resolution (1024*768) does not fit the screen. The lower line of items is cut off.
- Sometimes full screen mode is crunched from the left and right, making screen resolution more like an unplayable 500*768.
- When using the windowed mode items are much too small.
- After restarting the game does not remember when resolution you selected.
- Access failure, access failure, access failure.

Looks like they didn't iron out anything at all so I won't even bother downloading.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 24, 09 12:47 PM
Same here. Even with changing the settings, nothing helped. It is a disappointment for sure. The oar is off the screen entirely.

posted in Travel League: The Missing Jewels on Sep 19, 09 8:21 AM
It seems to me that this has not only been a bad week, but also a bad stretch for HOG fans. I really haven't seen a decent HOG in over a month. I am soooo disapointed.

I must admit that I am wondering here, how much discount game sites have contributed to the decline of this genre of games. It takes hundreds of hours to make these games. For developers having to pawn them to 6.99 and 5.99 sites for sale is a huge disadvantage. JMOHO

posted in Once Upon a Time in Chicago on Sep 15, 09 7:01 AM
Unfortunately, this game is a must to miss.

posted in Pure Hidden on Aug 5, 09 8:21 AM
Poodlebear: I agree with you totally. Being a lover of the more difficult HOG games, I really found myself liking this simple one. Scenes are unique & interesting also. This game for me is for when I just want to chill and relax. I too laughed at the sheep. I'm just enjoying the heck out of this one.

posted in She is a Shadow on Aug 2, 09 7:26 AM
Out of curiosity: How was it possible to have the time to do a blog walkthourgh and not have the time to do a review?

posted in She is a Shadow on Aug 1, 09 2:36 PM
I, also, am disappointed by this game. In addition to what others have stated; I was dismayed at the repetition of the same scenes very early in the game. I'll save my credit as well.

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 30, 09 7:28 AM
Thank you SO very much. I was getting a tad frustrated by posting answers to players questions about this problem, knowing that it was already fixed and being able to do nothing about it to help them.

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 29, 09 5:51 AM
lydiajmack: I posted the following a few days ago in another thread. Nothing has changed at all to the best of my knowledge (confirmed by the developer to the best of his knowledge):

" I'm sorry you are having that problem.

That bug has been fixed. Unfortunately Big Fish is still working on updating their download 10 days later. You might want to contact tech support and customer service on this problem and push them to correct their download and then notify the players that purchased the game through them, that the new version is available.

I was on the beta team, and could not wait for the final version to come out. When it did I purchased it immediately from the developer (and Bryce [developer]) is pretty much a 1 man team.

With the economy the way it is, I really wanted to support Bryce's efforts and purchase the game immediately. BTW: The developer has released it to them, and did so days ago. In fact, I did get a pm from Bryce on July 18th stating that "Last I heard they were looking at the updated build, but I can't guess at when or if they'll post it. Hopefully the do! "

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 26, 09 10:38 AM
If you are talking about the map that has the boat on the left side, the mermaid is on the side of the boat. If not, I need to know what map it is on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator