Posts created by Carlin_Fallen

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 30, 15 1:46 PM
TnTexas wrote:You could just stop playing for now and check back in once or a month or so to see if anything new has been added. That's pretty much what I'm doing.

That's exactly what I'm doing also, sadly. I have more than 2,200 energy, almost 4,000 gold, 2 manors. Who wants to play the bonus scene in chapter 17 150+ times....

I do wish they had the courtesy to tell us whether there are plans on more chapters or not, because if there aren't I would like to just delete the game.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 21, 14 11:15 AM
Yeah all enigmas 50 % off, including the scales.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 21, 14 11:01 AM
They are in the store now.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 21, 14 11:00 AM
Game is up. Halloween walkers are back.

Also: seems there won't be scavenger hunt, the scales for libra are in store for 30 gold. Meh

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 20, 14 6:29 AM
Lioula wrote:Hello friends.

Where will I find when the Free Hour is in Greece?

Add 10 hours, i.e.

10/20 @ 2pm (PST) = midnight (Monday)
10/21 @ 11am (PST) = 9pm
10/22 @ 6am (PST) = 4pm
10/23 @ 9pm (PST) = 7am Friday

Or check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/seattle

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 9, 14 4:55 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:

In the meantime, I've noticed mention of the issue with not receiving the bonus items from the Premium Scenes. You're still supposed to receive those items, and this is an error that we do have a fix for.

We're hoping to get this resolved by tomorrow

Thanks for posting. Let's hope they repeat the 50% off sale for them as well, since many of us (including me) did not purchase a premium scene that day because the bonus items were missing.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 7, 14 8:03 PM
It appears they improved the game by taking away the special objects that used to come with buying a premium scene. Not worth spending real $$$ on them anymore.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 7, 14 7:54 PM
And to top it all off, just in time for the sale on premium scenes they do away with the special objects.

This morning I bought one and received the iron maiden, wanted to buy 2 more scenes but didn't have enough gold. Meant to buy some later today. Came back after maintenance (hehe yeah right, a "glitch" needed fixing ) and thankfully looked at the scenes again to check which objects I wanted. Ha! Glad I did that before buying more gold! Saved myself at least 40 bucks that DM is now not ever going to get from me.

And this was to be for my second manor, first one has all premium scenes, you do the math what I spent on this game.

Too bad, they truly ruined it.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 20, 14 12:28 PM
Em6980 wrote:I am playing on IPad . . Any suggestions there? I was playing those two scenes over and over . . . Finally realized I wasn't getting the new scene. What a bummer! I pretty much stopped playing this game months ago because of all the glitches.

I posted a solution for ipad on page 2 of this thread, if you also have a PC and are connected to Facebook.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 19, 14 12:47 PM
Ok here is what I did when I got fed up with being stuck at 85% on my iPad and no answers here or on FB and not feeling like sending a ticket:

1. On my iPad I disconnected my manor from Facebook
2. I downloaded and installed the game on my PC
3. I connected the game on my PC with FB
4. Did the Gypsy scene (ghastly!) until the hunt icon started flashing.
5. Repeat from step 3 for second manor
6. Logged out of FB on PC and closed game
7. Opened game on iPad and yup it's flashing!

Now I have to resist hitting it until tomorrow morning !

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 18, 14 10:23 PM
temp_89120 wrote:Why should you have to 'buy your way out' of a defective SH? Put in a ticket with CS.

Problem with that might be that by the time they get to his/her ticket the SH may be over. Not sure they can give the item (and silver plus boost) but they can for sure reimburse the 5 gold we have to pay if we want the item and the rest of the prizes.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 18, 14 4:40 PM
I am stuck with both my manors at 85%. I believe the reason is that I have the "old" pretty gypsy but the new "improved" haunted house. The old gypsy has no pretzels or avocado, but it does have a hot dog, which of course doesn't count. No update available either.

Also not counting are the vase and the bottle for holding liquids, the earth or mars and saturn as round (but the monkey does), the lawnmower should count as metal and so should the machete, which also is sharp.

I also find it peculiar that this hunt is limited to two scenes instead of the whole chapter. Oh well.

Hopefully this gets fixed before Monday.

Playing on ipad.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 31, 14 1:59 PM
C - iPad

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 29, 14 1:08 PM

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 28, 14 8:14 AM
Yikes! I just looked at 3.1 and 3.3. How could they uglify those beautiful scenes like that? So this is how their artists wasted their time instead of new chapters??? NOT an improvement, looks like kindergarten. Sad.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 22, 14 1:50 PM
iPad3 - getting prompt to upgrade, app then crashes. No upgrade available in appstore. Going to send a ticket.

ETA: of course the moment I complain, it shows up in appstore.....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 5, 14 8:46 PM
Thanks for the lists, guys! Definitely helped me find my last plastic thingie

x
 posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 17, 14 7:39 AM
Regular price is 9.99 USD. So it is in fact 40% off, plus 1 more gold.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 15, 14 11:18 AM
2 please

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 12, 14 4:47 PM
Anu89 wrote:I have a big problem with the forks. I think it's the only thing missing. Rowdy rooftop and Ballroom bliz don't register, probably neither Mansion kitchen or Swampy bottoms. I got one from Dead man's curve and need another one. The only option I have left (I have normal scenes up to 13.1 and premiums 1 to 7 available) is the Haunted house, but it's changed and I haven't found the fork in the new scene yet. Can someone please tell me where the fork is in the Haunted house?
I

The Forked Tongue in Fooling Around (15.1) also counted for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator