Posts created by gojojogo

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 18 8:08 AM
Hmmmm. There are videos of game play on You tube, but it is all very fast of course...
Can you try clicking on the FastForward button about 4 times, you should see the bar move towards it. Do any coloured objects appear in the image above? If so, then click on them. Like other mini games it should start off with one or two to find, then increase as you do more.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 18 6:03 AM
It's a spot the difference, but with 'video'.
Under the screens you can click on FastForward or Rewind and coloured objects will appear on one screen and not the other. Click on these.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 11:15 AM
LD3333 wrote:
Calais30 wrote:I haven't had any problems with Delicious games on ****.
Either you haven't played them all or you're the only one.
The last Delicious game has 4 pages of complaints on this site alone.

Check here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1021239.page

I have been a loyal fan of Big Fish for 12 years now, but following issues with this bunch of games, the Dr Cares pet washing glitch springs to mind, sent me looking at the developers site. There I had no problems with Moms v Dads, and even managed to get the illusive Dr Cares last trophy for completing all mini games without having to start again from the beginning!.... :-)
Wins10

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 11:03 AM
Have you had any luck with this?
When you move the cursor over the mouse does he go brighter?

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 10:57 AM
I managed 3 gold stars - maybe, as for level 22, my holding off checking people out until all the bases are full is the trick?

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 10:51 AM
Have you played to the end of the chapter and bought all the upgrades? Just tried this level again, and despite doing badly at the tweezers photo mini game - my least favourite of the lot, I got 3 stars easily.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 10:45 AM
Yes! I have, just!

I think the secret is loading all the bases and 'checking out' as many at a time as possible.
I find it easiest placing and helping the first person, placing the second and third, then helping them. Should mean they all have gold stars. Then do the second round, making sure you help the triangle (last) person last. The 'check out' should be full now, but hold off until you have all bases full, and so one person waiting to be placed (if you managed to help the triangle last then they won't have to wait long). Then 'check out' and quickly look after the person waiting and they may get included in the mass exodus.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 18 5:04 AM
Me too! The only level I don't have 3 stars :-(

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 18 12:37 PM
I have found that giving each person the thing they need quickly, rather than creating chains, means they have 5 gold stars and you can load the 'check out' and bases till they are full and get the bonus for 'checking them out' in a chain.

Have you been able to buy all the upgrades? Not sure when they are all available, but you may need to go ahead to level 9 and 10 (which is one of the hardest levels of the whole game!) to buy all upgrades.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 18 12:47 PM
The simple answer is complete the level twice, first aiming for the challenge - 5 x 1 hearts, and then aiming for the three stars, ignoring the challenge :-)

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 5:20 AM
devondiamond wrote:I am on level 4 or 5? The first office scene, but the fingerprint game freezes every time. It refuses to allow any of the appropriate clues to be clicked. My Father in Law was a fingerprint expert and even he couldn't get the game to accept a correct answer. Is this a known glitch please? Otherwise it looks like it might be a great game - if I can get beyong this level

Just checking that you know you have to slide the shapes from the left onto the fingerprint on the right?

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 17 6:36 AM
Oh my! What a of a puzzle!
I saw this thread and thought I would keep bashing away at it.
Don't want to not get the 'no puzzle skipped' trophy!
After about an hour the man said he would give me a 'real world trophy' for knowing when to give up :-)
Eventually I got it, the solution that is.....

I really can't quite describe how I did it, but I did the red ring first, and then the purple. For both of them (you don't need to disturb the red ring once it is done) I managed to get all but one gem in place. Then I worked out which gem was 'matched' with the gap when it was lined up on the centre ring, and how many gems went between it and the gap..... then I moved the ring so it and the gap were on the centre ring when the last gem was that many gems away from it.... then rotated the centre ring so they went into place.....

Not sure if that makes any sense, and also supposes you have the patience to get all but one in the right place....

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 4:32 PM
Ha! Now I have to learn to stop clicking on them automatically!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 4:13 PM
247 was the lucky number for me! Phew! ;-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 6:26 AM
217...... and still going :-( Trying to keep some traps for tomorrow's red ghost challenge as well. Finally asked friends for some traps - but most people are needing them as well of course.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 6:20 AM
What's the record amount anyone has collected without getting the last unique one? I have 159 Azure ghost captured - including 35 of 'Okami' (bottom right) but still no top left :-(
Past 3 days I have been collecting Azure ghosts exclusively, going round and round multiple times.... popping back now..... fingers crossed....

ETA: I see from another thread that one player collected 234! I will keep on trying :-)
And yet another with 276!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 1:51 PM
Anyone else considered getting rid of all your friends so you can be number one for once?

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 17 6:48 AM
This took me a few goes!
When special level 30 turned out to be a complete all the mini games quickly I was worried after not being able to do level 53.
However I worked out that like the adjusting the baby mini game, precision is not really needed, you just need to get it close and it then slots into place.
I did short sharp turns, letting it rest in each spot before nudging it on a bit more. If it was obviously going to take many tweaks then I did a big one first. Passed easily in the end :-)

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 17 4:37 AM
Definitely a mistake on the last level as Psychiatry appears over Intensive Care.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 17 5:06 AM
Thank you so much for this tip!

Another thing I have found is if you have 2 patients that want each others area, you can click on both of them and they will swap - one less click.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator